non flavored vg

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Bought one liter of 12% for diy and now I'm ending up usually just blending it down with some 3.99 humco vg from Walmart. I'm actually enjoying the semi sweet taste... Reminds me of a mal light. I'm prob just weird but thought I'd throw it out there. :)

Lol.. call me strange, but I use that a lot too. :) I know it's cheaper elsewhere, but it's a bit more convenient. I also have used CVS's brand.. which is USP 99.5%.. to be honest, it comes in the same bottle with different branding, I suspect it's just a rebranded version. Publix has it as well, and last I bought it, it was $3.19.

Also, I found that when you order a 255Ml bottle from Mt. Baker Vapor, it comes with one of those sscrew to close nozzles like what you'd see on a mustard bottle.... they fit the Humco bottles to a T. I'm saving those bottles for when I decide to go full out DIY... wash, dry, let it get totally air dry, then box it up with the nozzle open just in case.

Reactions: SLvapor

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yeah, I dropped the few flavors I started with real quick. I prefer to eat baked goods and fruit occasionally rather than vaping it allll day .

Substituting food steam for cig smoke really threw me, lol. Tobacco flavors are much better now but I've no desire.

Who ever woulda thought we'd replace cigs with vegetable glycerin steam?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread