Non-smoker Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTan

Apr 21, 2011
Dallas, TX
Been lurking on the forums for quite awhile and thought I'd post.. I actually tried smoking when I was 18 or so only to find it made feel really sick. I worked with a co-worker who vaped at work and I looked into it and took it up. I just wondered if there were any other non-smokers that took up vaping? To me it's a good past time while driving and keeps me from getting sleepy on long drives. I started out with the Ego-T and now just ordered the Kgo with dual coil tank. Also got some liquids from Capella to try some DIY liquid and/or dilution. Just thought I'd say hi. Also converted a few smokers to pv's as well (I like that term better than e-cig).

Its therapeutic to ex-smokers to take up vaping (like myself) but why get addicted to nicotine? I mean its a great alternative to smoking, but to just "a good past time" why in the start 1st place? Tbh, I got hooked on analogs because of the movie "Pulp Fiction", lol. I don't wanna sound like a sour-grape but if I had a choice I wouldn't get addicted to nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread