Non-smoker wanting to start vaping as a pastime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
They're your lungs.....
If the appeal to you is the thought of 'blowing smoke' then i cannot condone you vaping.... Purely because of your ignorance of the subject.

Again, they're your lungs, put what you want into them - but educate yourself on the potential issues of inhaling PG, VG and flavourings. If you believe the pleasure you'll receive is worth the risk then go for it.
I probably come across as a grouch, that's because i wish i had never started smoking. vaping to me is a necessary evil to keep me away from cigarettes. The fact that i enjoy vaping it is tempered with the knowledge that, to me, it is an addiction.....

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Severna Park MD
It's up to you Tristan, but keep in mind that if I wasn't vaping to get off of cigarettes, I wouldn't do it at all. My philosophy toward vaping is that it's just a less worse habit, and not a hobby. If I was a more strong willed person, I would quit vaping. I'm sure many here would agree with those statements. But if you decide to go, learn all you can, don't be one of those exploding battery guys, and be respectful with your clouds.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
I am of the opinion that perhaps you should broaden your horizons.
Turn off the computer,put on your sneakers and,get out into the world
and do a little exploring. There has to be a thousand things or more
you could find to do that are a lot more satisfying than vaping.
Perhaps one of the random activities you mentioned. May be instead
of listening to music you could start a band. One thing is for sure is it's
your life to decide what to do with. The most important thing is to
start doing and trust yourself.
:2c:
Regards
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread