"non" with many new tanks/clearos?? Whats up with dat help

Status
Not open for further replies.

depreta616

Nov 1, 2013
USA
OK IM FAIRLY NEW MAY BEE 3 MONTHS INTO THE GAME...I HAVE SOME ICLEAR30, T2, EVOD tanks, CE5, PROTANKS, AND MINI PROTANKS SENT TO ME FOR TESTING. NOW MY ISSUE IS SOME WORK SOME DONT? WITH THE ONES THAT DO NOT WORK ITS COMING UP WHEN I CHECK THE OHMS "NON" WHICH IM UNDER IMPRESSION THAT MEAN NO LOAD DETECTED. CORRECT? WHY WOULD THIS BE Happening WITH SOME AND NOT OTHERS? IS THIS MY DEVICE WHICH IS INNOKIN VV VW 3.0 OR IS THIS THE PRODUCTS?

SO FAR WHATS WORKING OR ATLEAST MAKING A CONNECTINON IS THE FOLLOWING

T2
CE5
1 MINI PRO
1 iclear 30

SO FAR NOT WORKING :mad::mad::mad:
PROTANK2-all four
1 ICLEAR 30
EVOD
1 CE5

NOW IS THERE AN ADJUSTMENT I CAN MAKE THAT LITTLE SCREWEY LOOKING THING UNDER THE tank/CLEARO? I KNOW IT TURNS BUT I CANT SEEM TO MAKE AN HEAD WAY WITH THIS ISSUE

ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP PLEASE DO I :mad: OVER HERE TRYING TO GET MY VAPE MAIL WORKING!

O AND SOME OF THE tanks,CLEAROS ARE NOT AUTHENTIC...ONLY THE ICLEAR 30 ARE EVERYTHING ELSE IS CLONED OR FAKE HOWEVER YOU WANT TO PUT IT.......

i just dont understand how 1 iclear will work and the other wont???puzzles me :p

H Niemand

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Philly PA
I have the same Innokin. Sometimes the the contact at the base of the threads on the unit, any unit, gets pushed down so that it does not make contact with the tank, carto, etc. This usually happens when something is screwed down too tight.
If you look into the contact area, you should see the metal contact surrounded by a black or white ring. Place a straight pin there and gently push the contact back up on four equal places. Try the tanks and see if they make contact. Do not raise the contact too far.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
If you turned that "screwy looking thing" on the bottom of a ProTank, EVOD or iClear you most likely twisted the leads to the coils and broke them - rendering them with open coils now. That is not an adjustment of any sort.

The one thing you should have tried with those three was removing the base from the tank, backing out the coil a bit, and then screwing it back into the base. Some times the coils aren't fully screwed in and simply unscrewing/re-screwing fixes a contact problem. From the top of the base - not the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread