Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
O.K. here we go. I am ordering a kit that comes with:

1. I get mixing base with nicotine. I have to choose 100% PG, 100% VG or 50%/50% mix.
2. I get bottle of PG.
3. I get bottle of VG.
4. I get bottle of flavoring.

Now, if I want a 60% VG and 40% PG, How do I do that?

If I mixed 60% VG and 40% PG I am good but then when I add my base it will throw off the ratio won't it? DO I need VG base w/nicotine and PG base w/nicotine to keep my ratio true?

ErikaG

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Www.erikasphotography.com
If you get pg nic liquid and you are making 10 mls of liquid for easy measuring. 1 ml will be flavor at 10%. So that leaves 9 mls of pg or vg total. If your target nic level was 11mg then you would add

2.3 mls of pg 48 mg nic
3.1 mls of pg base
3.6 mls of vg base
1 ml of flavor

So just figure out how many total mls of liquid you will have in each bottle and then multiply by .6 to determine how much needs to be pg and the rest would be vg. I think getting the 50/50 nic liquid would make it more confusing unless you are making an overall 50/50 mix. I would get one or the other. Are you using the ejuice calculator? It makes things oh so easy. Hope this helps!

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator

Plug it all into the calculator, easiest to use one out there. Carefull buying low nic mixing juice. Plug stuff into the calculator and you will see. If your wanting higher nic end result juice, like 24, and you also want 8o/20 pg to VG, there is no way to do it with 50mg/ml PG nicotine. I mix with 100mg/ml 100% PG nicotine base, that way I can cover the entire range of PG to VG ratios AND be able to make strong juice. If your making low juice, like 16 and under, and you dont want to mix PG and VG, this won't really apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread