Noob need clearomizer help with Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of clearo's have you used already?
Everybodys likes something different, I personally like the Kanger Protank (it is pyrex glass and can handle any kind of juice without being damaged) and the Kanger Evods (they're smaller than the Protank and plastic so you can't use certain juices in them). They are both bottom coils and I seem to like that better than the top coil. But if you like the top coil then I like the Ce5 type clearos, they have worked really well for me and all of the ones I have mentioned have changeable heads so you don't have to keep replacing the whole thing, just the heads, which are relatively inexpensive.
I have not yet tried any RBA's or RDA's so I can't really give an opinion on those.

amp79423

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Lubbock, TX, USA
If you like a warmer vape and don't mind twisting and turning your clearo to make sure the wicks stay saturated the iclear 16 or 30 are good choices. They are plastic tanks. I use the 16 because it looks good on an ego battery. The iclear 30 holds more juice but makes the setup look top heavy. I also love my mini protank and my next purchase will be a mini protank 2 or a davide mini. Or both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
Great device for a beginner: would be a EVOD. They're easy to fill, reliable and very easy to replace the heads and rebuild them if/when you are ready. Such similer devices but different looks are as follows : EVOD, MT4, T3, T32, T3s, T4, X6S , REM, V2 , KWX6 , X9 Protank, Protank 2, Protankmini, KWX5, PURITANK etc. Pick up any of the listed devices and a few replacement heads (heating coils) for easy consistent vap.
All of these are BCC (bottom coil design.). Watch some youtube vids on EVOD.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread