Not much flavor with iClear 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
I got an MVP 2.0 last week and it came with an iClear 30 clearomizer.

I have been vaping it and there is not that much flavor being produced from it. I have my MVP set at 9 watts and I thought it was just because the clearo was new and needed to be broken in. I have vaped around 3 mls of liquid with it and the flavor seems very muted. Is there any way to fix this?

Please help me

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Could it be the flavor you are using? My experience has been that not all flavors taste their best or the same in different delivery attachments. One flavor may be muted in one type and taste better in another type.

I recently had the opportunity to try the Vision Vivi Nova, iClear 16 & 30, Kanger Evod and Protanks...and the iclear 30 was the clear winner in both vaper and flavor production, just a hair short of my cartotanks.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
What flavor and have you tried it in a different device? Ive got some mango and strawberry that are pretty mild in mine but the flavor really comes out in a cartomizer.

What PG/VG blend? More PG usually provides more flavor and throat hit.

Is this a flavor that tasted great at the B&M but is mild in the iClear30? It might be as simple as needing some aging. Some juices improve after a few weeks. Shake the bottle daily for a week and see if it helps.

Try this juice after a meal. Does it seem better then? All of mine taste better after i have something to eat. Some foods make them really shine after lunch.

I run mine at close to the same watts and its acceptable even with my milder flavors. Not great but not terrible either. I usually turn mine almost upside down to totally saturate the wicks on every other draw. This helps a little bit. They do offer a 1.5ohm coil you can try and it might work better. Ive never been able to get them locally to test.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
It is a 70/30 pg/vg blend and it is Red Energy. I have tried it on my EVODs and get full flavor which are also around 2 ohms and on the same device. I tried turning it over so it would be fully saturated and it still doesn't come through. I moved the wraps on the coil around too and didn't notice a difference.

bigrf85

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
jax, fl
i also got a mvp 2.0 about 3 weeks ago and use the iclear 30 that came with it and a mt3s here and there when im not dripping and found that i also usually set at 9-10 watts but had to lower it for some flavors to get the flavor back its really a test at your setting of choice and tune up or down from there from juice to juice.

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread