NOVA LIQUIDES - PREMIUM MISTER YELLOW

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
NOVA LIQUIDS - PREMIUM MISTER YELLOW
Manufacturer: french
Packaging: 10ml aroma
I have chosen another product from a French manufacturer for today, the lemon tart from Nova Liquides. As it is a relatively new product in our country, thanks to the team at juicyvapour for making it possible to purchase it.
So, a lemon tart to taste, which the manufacturer recommends to be mixed in at 10-15%. I would say in advance, though, that you should definitely not try mixing 15% first, as I think even 10% might be too much for some people. The smell is reminiscent of a delicious cake or tart, not too strong but very pleasant. However, you can already taste the lemon in the taste, which is mixed with the pleasant taste of the cake. The lemon is the first to emerge, and it has a slight sour taste, but it is only faintly detectable. Next would be the cake, which for me came out a little sweet, with a hint of sweetener. It's not too bad, but it might be too much for some people. The whole thing tastes like you're sucking on a lemon curd. Good sugary, sprinkled with grated lemon zest. Getting back to the mixing, I mixed it at 10%, but I didn't dare mix it at less than that because of the weakness of the lemon. I'm a bit divided on this, as I liked the cakey part, but the lemon was weak, the sweetness seemed like too much. I am not disappointed :), as our French friends can still surprise us in the world of flavours. My next test will also be from this manufacturer, trusting that only in this case the sweetener bottle tipped over :).

Attachments

• nova-liquides-premium-mister-yellow-citromos-pite-izu-aroma-10ml-1000x1000.jpg
    nova-liquides-premium-mister-yellow-citromos-pite-izu-aroma-10ml-1000x1000.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread