Status
Not open for further replies.

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Hello NT Fam

Been a while since i've been on forums since i've had alot of health issues lately which landed me in the hospital. But while in the hospital I unfortunately left my NT juices at home and didn't want to burden my family to get them for me and sift thru depths of my 300-400 bottle steep drawer/chest. After much persistence I finally got the medical staff to let me vape in my room as long as i'm not fogging the place up with my cloud machines. Been vaping on alot of old juices I had sitting around as I told my dad just to grab a few bottles and not worry about it. I was using Cartos ( I know, old school son) to keep the vapor to a minimum and to respect the people who let me vape on. Well after about a month of being in there I finally got home on Thursday and after resting a few days, this morning I was ready to go and VAPE HARD. Of course I put some new cotton on my Stillaire, opened her up all the way and let the CLS take hold. I cannot even begin the say the relief and delectable notes I was getting from the juice. I've vaped nearly 1000 Ml's of CLS in my vape career and I was getting so many more undertones and creaminess then ever before. It was like trying CLS for the first time and just saying Hot damn that's good. It truly made me appreciate how GOOD these juices are and how much better they are then many vendors (Gauntlet Thrown). Been rotating my ADV's of CLS and h1n1 all day with brief breaks of Radioactive and PBC. I got like 7 mods by me, 10 bottles of different NT juices and a comfy ... chair (Vape Heaven). Just wanted to show my love to the NT family and it's good to be back and kickin in the real world. I truly appreciate these juices at a WHOLE NEW LEVEL than ever before.

Vape ON

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hello NT Fam

Been a while since i've been on forums since i've had alot of health issues lately which landed me in the hospital. But while in the hospital I unfortunately left my NT juices at home and didn't want to burden my family to get them for me and sift thru depths of my 300-400 bottle steep drawer/chest. After much persistence I finally got the medical staff to let me vape in my room as long as i'm not fogging the place up with my cloud machines. Been vaping on alot of old juices I had sitting around as I told my dad just to grab a few bottles and not worry about it. I was using Cartos ( I know, old school son) to keep the vapor to a minimum and to respect the people who let me vape on. Well after about a month of being in there I finally got home on Thursday and after resting a few days, this morning I was ready to go and VAPE HARD. Of course I put some new cotton on my Stillaire, opened her up all the way and let the CLS take hold. I cannot even begin the say the relief and delectable notes I was getting from the juice. I've vaped nearly 1000 Ml's of CLS in my vape career and I was getting so many more undertones and creaminess then ever before. It was like trying CLS for the first time and just saying Hot damn that's good. It truly made me appreciate how GOOD these juices are and how much better they are then many vendors (Gauntlet Thrown). Been rotating my ADV's of CLS and h1n1 all day with brief breaks of Radioactive and PBC. I got like 7 mods by me, 10 bottles of different NT juices and a comfy ... chair (Vape Heaven). Just wanted to show my love to the NT family and it's good to be back and kickin in the real world. I truly appreciate these juices at a WHOLE NEW LEVEL than ever before.

Vape ON
WOW, Silense - we don't know each other, yet, but I am so sorry to hear you were sick and in the hospital for such a long time! :(

It must be wonderful to be back home and able to vape Nicoticket juices to your heart's content. Hope you continue to improve - take care of yourself!
Malinda

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
Oh man, glad you're on the mend and here's to a quick recovery! Way to look on the bright side, that's some pretty serious "forced steeping"...glad you've got some good NT juice to give you some relief and let you relax and enjoy yourself.
*drips a little CLS/CB into fresh cotton* cheers to you!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hello NT Fam

Vape ON

So glad you are home and (hopefully) feeling better Silense! We missed you <3

I had wondered where you wandered off to! You managed to quietly celebrate your 1 year vaperversary, also - congratulations m8!~~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Oh man, glad you're on the mend and here's to a quick recovery! Way to look on the bright side, that's some pretty serious "forced steeping"...glad you've got some good NT juice to give you some relief and let you relax and enjoy yourself.
*drips a little CLS/CB into fresh cotton* cheers to you!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The new "toast" - ;)

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Glad you're back home!! It must be wonderful to have your NT back after such a long absence!!
I've noticed that everything tastes so much better when you have gone without it for a while!!! It gives your taste buds time to acclimate to something else- then when you hit the NT again you taste just how wonderful it truly is!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Silense, I'm glad you're back home and hope things are getting better for you. My wife was in hospital for three months a few years ago, and I know, it's NOT a comfortable situation. Glad you're out.

Enjoy your NT again. I'm a virgin, and waiting for delivery of my first order. From everything I've read I don't believe I'll be disappointed!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread