Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
After being able to Preorder my GGTS I was so excited that I was blinded to all else till recently. So as I patiently waited and did some serious catching up on reading GGTS on building this device, how to use the parts etc. As I read I was so excited and reading on the UFS etc. Till I started looking for some information on how to mount the GGTS to the Odysseus.

I saw a few videos, Imeo's video and someone else that attached a Odysseus but what I saw when he took it a part had a different base because that 510 connector was so far out compared to what I see on my Odysseus. Seeing that I was LIKE NOOOOO!!!! :censored:

Multitasker that I am I opened a browser window and rushed quick to COV website as I clicked on GGTS accessories I was looking for that add on base to see if it comes with the GGTS. As I looked and looked some more I didn't see it. So now silly me I kinda felt relieved.:?: Then I clicked on Odysseus and I saw the base, GGTS Odysseus base with NOTIFY BUTTON!!! 8-o8-o8-o Now you can Picture my initial excitement which was as high as the twin towers :banana::banana:and now its crashing the F down like 911.:-x:-x:-x

So after taking a timeout and 100 toots with COV's butterscotch I kinda thought maybe someone may have an extra one that may be willing to part to help out a fellow GG lover with his first GGTS and Odysseus connection out. If anyone has an extra one and can spare it please feel free to pm me with details. Thanks.:matrix:

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
@ Rivernut Thanks bud for the info Ezkill has given me a solution till I get my hands on a GGTS base. I ordered two adapters from COV last night so hopefully that will work till someone frees up an Odysseus GGTS base.

@ Springfieldarms Thanks bud I appreciate that.

I tell you this will make for an excellent video. a good comparison base to adapters. Atleast I can honestly say I tested it with the adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread