One Year and Counting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afubar

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Oregon
Today marks one year of vaping. I have not had an analog since the moment I opened the package containing my electronic cigarette. Neat trick considering I hadn't planned on giving them up, just wanted to quit paying the state and feds all the taxes that have been going up and up. I smoked cigarettes for a little over 43 years, I enjoyed smoking, had no desire to quit. I hated going outside in the wind, cold, heat, and whatever else the weather gods wanted to throw at me while at work. I hated all the restrictions that others had managed to ram down our throats. More and more of our rights going down the drain. I first heard of e-cigs from a friend, had never seen one, did some research and ordered a 510. Since I had smoked Captain Black little cigars for the past 10 to 12 years, decided upon a cigar flavored liquid, things went very well. I bought extra batteries, a pass-thru, adapter for the car, extra chargers. Then I kept seeing people refer to the Chuck. Just had to see what the ruckus was. Got my first one, love at first puff. Then I kept seeing mention of something called "Atomic Fireball", curious again. Never thought I'd care for a "flavored" juice. From the first puff, no going back. Have enjoyed the taste so much I've never looked for another. Now I have a second Chuck. Love the battery life and the look, but most of all the Vapor it provides. Jeff you done great, and I credit your invention with my success. I've tried the cartomizers, not impressed, will use them if I'm driving in the car for a distance. I prefer the blue foam mod.

Anyway, Happy anniversary to me. I love the e-cigarette. Have converted my daughter and son-in-law, they in turn have converted others. Slowly but surely the word is going around.
On a side note, Had to have a scope down my nose and throat this past week, the docotor said that if he didn't know I had been a smoker he would never had guessed. Guess that just goes to prove that vaping is the "bomb"!

Pangoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
NYC
Congratulations, keep it up!

I'm going on about 2 years now for the most part; at one point I quit vaping as well and got rid of all my devices, but then, mostly out of boredom, got back into it.

Purchased a Puresmoker V3 a couple months ago, which I'm using heavily, but, will probably wean myself off it again slowly. I'll keep it around after that in case I ever get the urge again.

I've had a couple analogs twice in those two years hanging out with a bunch of smokers, but each time they tasted really nasty and left me with no further desire to smoke real cigarettes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread