One year anniversary of the White Rose Vaper's Club meetup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Had a great time, met some great people, tried some great juices (literally vaped myself dizzy :D)...top-notch event, A++, will attend again! Many thanks to all who's hard work went into this meet and especially a huge thank-you to Redgirl, who clearly puts a LOT of time and effort into planning/organizing and putting on the White Rose events.

Also a big tip o' the hat to all the vendors who provide samples/testers, and who kindly donate the verrrry nice door prizes (and a BIG hat tip to those who AREN'T vendors and personally donated items for door prizes...amazing generosity, wow!). Speaking of door prizes, shout-out and thanks to MrVape.com for the sweet box mid, i'm diggin' it!

Happy Birthday, White Rose Vaper's Club!

Right on! Glad that you had a good time, that is the whole point! It's just a great opportunity to meet other vapers, see what devices & new tech is out there, and try out different juices without having to buy stuff that you may not like & not have to pay shipping!

I will be posting again with pics & everything else once I have everything together.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
What a great meet! Hope that everyone that attended had a good time. I know I did and what a way to celebrate our club's one year anniversary (did you get to talk to Phil!?).

Thank you to these generous vendors who once again donated items for sample or for raffle prizes for this month's meet:

Provape
Atomic Vapors
Bluemist vaping
Pink Spot
Sweet-Vapes
Mr. Vape
Copper Creek
DIY FlavorShack
Madvapes
Highbrow Vapor
Vapexcape
Delaware Vapor
Ecigg.org
Mountain Oak Vapors
Indy Vapor Shop
Vapealicious

Also, thank you Linc Williams for donating 2 mods for the raffle and for taking photos and to Phil Busardo who made the LONG drive just to hang out at our humble little meet!

I want to also say that I will be turning over the main organizational duties of the meet to Dave Norris. I definitely underestimated the time and attention it takes to raise a baby! With that said, there are several people that have agreed to help with different aspects of future meets and if anyone else would like to pitch in, please let us know – we will certainly welcome it!

I know Brandon would be proud of the success that the White Rose Vaper's Club has seen and the new vapers that have shown up at the last meets just reiterates that. One of our goals is to get current smokers into the meets, so help us out & get 'em in here! Super special thanks to everyone that has helped me out along the way!

Here is a link to the pics from the meet:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257012014395632.55547.138972842866217&type=3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread