Online recipe database and calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Well, the Shade 2.0 is a little weak on the Shade, I might need to use a higher percentage of Shade as the Bav.Cream has taken control of the flavor. ;) As Far a getting more users you might want to make an announcement here in the DIY section announcing the new version and simply ask for people to try it out.

nikk4s

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
May I add a request for the flavor stash? I think it would be great to go to a uniform list by supplier copied straight from their own website with an add to personal stash button. Once added to personal stash we could rate and comment, as well as add to our recipes. This would really clean up the flavor list making it more useable to everyone. A list of manufacturers with radio buttons would make the list manageable. Maybe to shift some of the load from you to us, have the radio buttons also in the add flavor area so as we add flavor names they sort out into these sortable lists. This would save those who use flavors from 1 or 2 suppliers from scanning down a huge list and also avoid duplicates as the list grows.
eg.

Rasberry (FA)
FA Rasberry
Rasberry (with FA only mentioned in comments)

Please note that I am asking this only as a user of your calc/db and with only the most rudimentary understanding of the work involved in creating it.

As a new mixer this has been a very useful and easy tool. I haven't been able to contribute any recipes as I am still working on getting the basic flavors figured out and my lovely wife has been mixing random amounts of -finished- mixes together to create her vapes. As I learn to reverse engineer the more successful of these concoctions, I hope to add them. I have attempted to share my flavor stash with it's comments.

daath

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just wanted to let you guys know that the project isn't dead. Not at all. The site is used by people every day, and I can see that the bulk of the recipes in the database are marked private. I myself have quite a few recipes that are private, simply because some are experiments that need refining.

I was made aware of a small bug, if you vape nicotine-free juice, you can still use it, but instead of putting 0 in nicotine juice strength, just put 0 in target strength, it will then ignore the nicotine juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread