Online Tutorial: USB Passthru or Battery box - LIVE 8pm CST 6/13/09

What should the tutorial be on?

• Usb Passthru!! (Different style)

• Battery box! (Nicowolf will do one of these shortly)

• Magnum mod! (Theres a tutorial for it at the top of the forum)

• Something else! (post in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
I'll be doing another tutorial on Wednesday, exact mod still TBD. I'll try to record this one so we can start a nice collection on this week in vaping for those you can't attend.

8PM central time again.

I'm going to have to postpone this, I've had some rather serious RL things come up and unfortunately won't be able to do a tutorial as promised.

I'm very sorry for those of you who were looking forward to it, there will be more, and on different mods, maybe in a week or so.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I've yet to have any luck getting the guts out of battery cases, I had to destroy the casing to get the batteries out.

The other problem is working in such tiny spaces, you've got to do an amazing job of lining everything up perfectly *and* making sure you don't ground out your switch. Boxes are just so easy to work with, and cheap.

The switch does not have to be in the body of the old battery case. It can be soldered in a few inches away from the battery casing on the USB wire. That way it is faster to construct and you dont have to worry about it shorting out if skills are lacking and tools are scarce.
Just a thought.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread