Opinions and Suggestions for MBV juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    From my limited experience, all the tobaccos need to steep the longest, most people say about a month.
    Anything with cream in, needs a few weeks to steep to, like moo, blue moo, mudslide, same for weaker flavors like buttery toffee and cotton candy.
    Everyone is different, so really just need to test yourself, if you don't like a juice, don't throw it away, just put away and try again in a few weeks and may become your favorite juice, heard a lot say thug is good straight away.
    I got Maple Pecan and tasted more of maple when first got it, but after few weeks, all could taste was pecan, actually preferred it before it was steeped.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2012
    Plano TX
    555 you can vape on your way back from the mailbox. It will round out a little after a few days.

Thug Juice ehhh i tried one tank few days after i got it and didn't care for the menthol. That's me tho. Hawk Sauce is decent right outta the box, give it a few days tho.

I haven't tried the others.

If you've tried any of Backwoods Brew's tobaccos, how would you compare 555 or any of their tobacco?
    Considering the price difference I don't want to get my hopes up....but still...

kiwivap

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2012
    New Zealand
    How is their RY4? Reason I ask is it can be hit or miss as far as I've seen from different vendors.

Their RY4 has been my everyday vape for a long time. But ... it doesn't taste like other RY4s. Its a deep rich flavor with a liquorice/aniseed backdrop to it. I love it, but if you try it don't expect a "RY4" taste - its different to the norm.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 23, 2013
    Misawa Japan
    +1 on the bav cream, cin roll and moo/blue moo. also this months freebee, johnny chimpo is really good too.

i have 2 50ml bottles of the coconut with extra flavor since it makes a great mixer juice. just dont vape it for a few weeks after you get it. it will be very chemically, but then it smooths out into something fantastic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread