Ordered my first ever Reo tonight! Had a few questions.. Noob warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Hello all! Well i ordered my first Reo tonight! Well my first two Reos should i say! A woodvll Grand and a 18490 woodvll. I figured with my tax return i might as well enjoy myself and grab 2 ( one for home, one for when i go out )

I have a collection of DNA20 / DNA30 mods and a few mech mods and i really prefer dripping. So i figured it was time i owned a Reo!

With that said. I have a few questions and i am sure they have been answered before ( please don't kill me )

1) what are the preferred batteries to run in both the Woodvll Grand 18650 and Woodvll 18490? Standard AW IMR's or do they benefit from the higher end batteries like the 30 amp Sony's?

2) What is the lowest ohm builds these two devices can handle (stock)?

3) What is the lowest ohm they can handle modified?

3) What are some good rebuildable atomizers that you recommend? I have my eye on the Cyclone w AFC ( bottom feed ) at the moment. Any others you recommend?

Thanks!

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I just read a thread that had a list of rebuildables that work with each Reo model and it didn't show that the Reomizer works with the Woodvil line.

Is this true? or no?

I sent a email to Reos mods via there site hoping that i can add a reomizer to my order ( that i already paid for )

Since i am new to Reos i really wasn't aware that the Woodvils are more based towards atomizers/cartomizers. At least thats how it seems? or am i wrong?

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I just read a thread that had a list of rebuildables that work with each Reo model and it didn't show that the Reomizer works with the Woodvil line.

Is this true? or no?

I sent a email to Reos mods via there site hoping that i can add a roomier to my order ( that i already paid for )

Since i am new to Reos i really wasn't aware that the Woodvils are more based towards atomizers/cartomizers. At least thats how it seems? or am i wrong?

reomizers are modified FOR our reos :)

and damn. congrats on your first amazing reo purchases.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA

Is this true? or no?

I sent a email to Reos mods via there site hoping that i can add a reomizer to my order ( that i already paid for )

These newest Woodvil's will indeed fit the RM2. It's just the previous runs of Woodvil's that were a crapshoot as to RM2 compatibility (different design of the "cup"). HTH. And, yeah, you don't mess around, do you? Straight to the good stuff! Congrats on the new purchases

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Grands can handle down to about .6 ohm. Woodvils about 1.0. There are going to be upgrade kits coming out for the Grands in a few weeks that will be able to handle .3 ohms well. THese are retrofits that the user can easily do themselves.

THe RM2 is a great rebuildable and will go on either Reo that you bought. You must order the RM2 that has been milled down and its called the RM2. RM2s that have not been milled are called LP RM2s. LP stand for "low profile". They are made for metal Reos that have been milled down around the catch cup. A milled Grand is called an "LP Grand." All the benefits of dripping without having to drip. Welcome to Reoville. Garbage pickup is Wednesday in Reoville.

If you do decide to get an RM2 get a brass one for the woodvil. THe standard is chrome but the chrome can be milled off to make it brass.

Last edited:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Grands can handle down to about .6 ohm. Woodvils about 1.0. There are going to be upgrade kits coming out for the Grands in a few weeks that will be able to handle .3 ohms well. THese are retrofits that the user can easily do themselves.

THe RM2 is a great rebuildable and will go on either Reo that you bought. You must order the RM2 that has been milled down and its called the RM2. RM2s that have not been milled are called LP RM2s. LP stand for "low profile". They are made for metal Reos that have been milled down around the catch cup. A milled Grand is called an "LP Grand." All the benefits of dripping without having to drip. Welcome to Reoville. Garbage pickup is Wednesday in Reoville.

If you do decide to get an RM2 get a brass one for the woodvil. THe standard is chrome but the chrome can be milled off to make it brass.

Just to point out to the OP - you didn't get a metal Grand, you got two sizes of Woodvils, so keep your ohms over 1.0.

Congratulations! You're going to LOVE these! And I don't think Rob will add to your current order, you'll need to place an order just for your RM2's.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Just to point out to the OP - you didn't get a metal Grand, you got two sizes of Woodvils, so keep your ohms over 1.0.

Congratulations! You're going to LOVE these! And I don't think Rob will add to your current order, you'll need to place an order just for your RM2's.
Good catch on that. Thank you. I saw Grand and thought Grand. To reiterate: keep those Two Woods over 1.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread