Ordering the vamo kit from fast tech question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
I recently received my Vamo V3 from fasttech with the same Panasonic batteries and charger, before I purchased I went to the Vamo forum and asked about the safety of these batteries and the charger. Many of the veterans assured me they are good batteries and a good charger. I do not leave the batteries charging unattended for either these or the Ego's, recently my Niece's laptop caught on fire while charging, since then I do not even charge my laptop while I'm not home. By the way I really like the V3 :)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Hi all,

I've been vaping for just over 2 months now absolutly love it! But now It's time to upgrade from my ego twists and I've set my heart on my first mod being a vamo as its a cheap and easy way to get into the mod game.

Even though its cheap been thinking of ordering from fast tech to get it even cheaper (why not?! lol) but my only concern is I was going to order the one with the nitecore i2 charger but as it is china was wondering if this is a good idea to use the charger and batterys that come with it? is it going to burn down my house etc haha here is the link $51.96 Vamo-Vivi Stainless Steel Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 Euro battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

the kit is roughly 33 pounds or for piece of mind and to get here quicker I could just spend about an extra 20 quid into it and get it all from the UK from good vendors?

Any advice would be great as im worried about the batterys and the charger even though its nitecore and also heard a lot of people say when they order SS vamo from fasttech a lot of the time it turns up and its chrome which would be a fingerprint magnet too... lol

That's the kit I have. It all works flawlessly. I also ordered an AW IMR18650 and 2 AW IMR 18350s from RTD Vapes.
Not to stack the 18350s but to use in shorty mode when I'm hiking and whatever.
The Nitecore also works as advertised and has great reviews.

Now I have three SS Vamo V2s. No V3 for me I'm not a rhinestone and swirls kind of guy.

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
That's the kit I have. It all works flawlessly. I also ordered an AW IMR18650 and 2 AW IMR 18350s from RTD Vapes.
Not to stack the 18350s but to use in shorty mode when I'm hiking and whatever.
The Nitecore also works as advertised and has great reviews.

Now I have three SS Vamo V2s. No V3 for me I'm not a rhinestone and swirls kind of guy.

I don't think the V3 has had rhinestones for quite some time now. They earliest ones had them, but I haven't seen them since. I can't speak for the chrome versions, but my SS's swirls aren't deep at all and don't look anywhere near as ugly as the pics show. I think the pics are probably done in way too much lighting to accentuate the swirls for some reason.

Pretty much everyone who has a V3 has said this. Have you seen a V3 in the flesh?

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
I don't think the V3 has had rhinestones for quite some time now. They earliest ones had them, but I haven't seen them since. I can't speak for the chrome versions, but my SS's swirls aren't deep at all and don't look anywhere near as ugly as the pics show. I think the pics are probably done in way too much lighting to accentuate the swirls for some reason.

Pretty much everyone who has a V3 has said this. Have you seen a V3 in the flesh?

Agreed..just got my V3 recently...no rhinestones and the swirls really aren't a big deal but the screen is really nice :)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

I don't need to, my V2s are awesome and rock J Wraps.
I'm glad you're happy with your V3 and was kinda trolling with the rhinestone comment. :evil: gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread