Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi Corpa, the Kona Velvet and the Kona Coffee are both built around a Kona coffee taste but are quite different flavors. And if you have any trouble with the consistency, just ask me to do my thinner mix when you order. I have a thinner mix for use in tanks and certain kinds of cartos that need a thinner consistency that I can make for you on request.

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
Thanks Annette. Both have a definite Kona flavor correct?

I have a sensitivity to VG so will be ordering 80PG/20VG, will that be thin enough for cartos in a 1.5 DC tank? I've been looking at the Vision Stone on your site, can the Vision Stone be used on a Lavatube?

Oh I forgot to ask if you currently have a coupon for ECF members.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Yes, both have Kona coffee flavor notes, but they are also quite different too. The Kona Coffee Milkshake is Kona in a creamy base, the Velvet has a wider variety of notes including rum and a stronger coffee punch. 80/20 should be fine in just about anything as far as thickness goes. I haven't used a Lavatube myself, but the Vision Stone is 510 threaded and will work with just about any 510 threaded device. I don't have any coupons running currently, but I'm just about to put out the February Virgin Vapor newsletter which always includes some specials and coupons so be sure and sign up for the newsletter. I only send out 1 or 2 e-mails a month so you won't get a lot of junk...just the good stuff!

lizblue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
New York, NY
I was surprised by how different they are. To me, the Organic KCMS is a strong, rich dark roast whereas the Ecopure is creamy and complex. Both are excellent. I ordered Ecopure after sampling the organic, thinking it was going to be very similar but when I tried it I got right on the website & ordered the Organic too. Having had both, I will keep a bottle of each on hand at all times.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Yes, both have Kona coffee flavor notes, but they are also quite different too. The Kona Coffee Milkshake is Kona in a creamy base, the Velvet has a wider variety of notes including rum and a stronger coffee punch. 80/20 should be fine in just about anything as far as thickness goes. I haven't used a Lavatube myself, but the Vision Stone is 510 threaded and will work with just about any 510 threaded device. I don't have any coupons running currently, but I'm just about to put out the February Virgin Vapor newsletter which always includes some specials and coupons so be sure and sign up for the newsletter. I only send out 1 or 2 e-mails a month so you won't get a lot of junk...just the good stuff!

Sales and coupons!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
what mix do you recommend for boge 510 cartos? i got 50/50. right now it tastes like peanut butter. im hoping some steep time will make it taste more like coffee

50/50 should work just fine with Boge cartos. If you want to use 100% VG, I custom thin all my VG e-liquids to make them more cartomizer friendly and I also offer an extra thin recipe on request (just leave a note for me with any order requesting that I follow the thinner recipe). I don't know why you are tasting peanut butter, but I have actually had one other customer say the same thing! It seems that everyone's tastes are quite different and some people taste very different flavors in the same thing. Steeping is always a great idea as it really does improve flavors (especially if they are 100% VG). Let me know if this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread