Organic cotton wool/balls indian vapers .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

divyabhatia

Sep 20, 2014
Hi i'm from kol kata ,India, I've read a lot about replacing the silica wick with organic cotton for kanger mini protank 2 can you suggest me a brand available locally or online in India that can be used for this purpose ,I have jhonsons cotton swabs and ordinary cotton wool at home but I don't know if I can use it.jonsons says its cotton is" Made of Pure Cotton, Non-chlorine Bleached Cotton, Naturally Soft, Absorbent and Gentle, Can be Used to Apply Cream to Blemishes" can I use this for vaping?

Last edited:

Cat ji

May 24, 2014
South Africa
hi Divya, that sounds fine. i know some people [here in SA] using organic cotton balls from cosmetics/pharmacy/etc shops, i think they boil it first. Good pointis non-chlorine bleached but the organic cotton is so there is no agricultural pesticide absorbed while the plant is growing. i would not worry about it if i couldn't find organic, considering that all the tobacco we smoked, the plants were sprayed with pesticide. i know we want to avoid, but... just check about how to boil it.
Maybe check ebay.in or...i forget the name, that major online shopping company, for organic cotton wool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread