Our Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I would love to see everyone's cats, dogs, birds, or whatever pet you consider part of your family. We're in for some serious 'awwwww' overload :)

My cat Maggy is 14 yrs old. She is a Snowshoe (for the white paws). Doesn't have the meowly Siamese voice... just a tiny 'meh, meh'. She developed asthma and my smoking around her wasn't helping matters. So I'm hoping that vaping will help save her life as well as mine.

This is her favorite sleeping position when the weather is warm, it must cool her down or something. I can never resist going over and rubbing that cute belly :blush:

maggy-comfy.jpg

Last edited:

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Had to put my little buddy down last Monday. Still tears me up. What a great dog she was. The last 7 years of her life were awesome. She was a rescue dog we took through my mother in law's Boxer rescue. Took her to work with me everyday. It's so weird not seeing her around here, and not having her in the backseat staring at me lol. This is the first time I've been without a critter in my life. I really just don't feel like getting another right now. Almost seems like I'd be cheating or something.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Uba,
Sorry to hear you lost your girl. They leave a huge hole when they cross over the bridge.

Here is Buzz. I bred him and co-own him, but he does not live here (he's just so cute, that I have to share)
buzz_010911.JPG

And here you can see more about his mom, and my other two hairballs: Home

Tracy

That's a cutie lol!

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Had to put my little buddy down last Monday. Still tears me up. What a great dog she was. The last 7 years of her life were awesome. She was a rescue dog we took through my mother in law's Boxer rescue. Took her to work with me everyday. It's so weird not seeing her around here, and not having her in the backseat staring at me lol. This is the first time I've been without a critter in my life. I really just don't feel like getting another right now. Almost seems like I'd be cheating or something.

That's sad uba, I'm sorry :( It is nice that her last years were very happy ones for both her and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread