OverVaped- Outvaped my tastebuds-VAPING TOO MUCH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoochMan

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2011
New Jersey
I have been vaping for 2 years mostly with basic tanks, & cartos.
I stopped buying online for a while because it was just easier to buy locally. then I realized the quality wasn't to my satisfaction as well as the price being too high.

So I ventured back onto ECF and started rebuilding a protank and buying quality liquid online again. Man did I start getting some quality vape from my rebuilds. So much so that I realized I don't need to vape at 18mg Nic because of the amount of vapor I was getting.

So I ordered DIY materials, and at the same time I ordered a trident RDA.
Holy Cow do you really get alot of flavor and vapor from a device like that. I mixed up a couple of batches of different RY4 blends, let them steep(Somewhat) and started vaping away.

I lowered my Nic level to between 9-12mg so I could vape more. What I think is happening is I have strong flavors and alot of vapor and I have just gotten to the point where it is all just tasting kind of gross.
By the end of the day I have such a terrible taste in my mouth. My wife also told me that it gives me bad breathe.
I THINK I VAPED TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's just the flavors I mixed because I just went back to a premix that I used to use daily and I had the same result.
I am definately a chain vapor, I VAPE ALOT, probably too much.

I think I will slow it down alot, stop chain vaping, and maybe order some lighter fruit flavors so that I can continue to enjoy the vaping experience.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Lots of the things previously mentioned help a lot but eventually i get a "blah" vape. Changing flavors helps and i usually grab some menthol. I seem to always be able to taste that enough.

When nothing else works, i get or make some spicy soup but i love spicy food. Nearly anything that is hot and sour seems to cleanse my pallet. It is kind of odd since it nearly roasts my taste buds sometimes. :D

I can barely taste bland food afterwards but i can sure taste my juice again.

GoochMan

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2011
New Jersey
I know that I've definately gone through some phases during vaping. I remember posting on here that vaping is losing it's luster because I wasn't getting the same feeling in the back of my throat and it felt like I wasn't getting any satisfaction from my vape.
But a couple of the suggestions I got were to just keep vaping and it will pass, and it did.
I can tell you that going back to smoking is just never a choice for me.
It's either vaping of quittng completely.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I know you can get some at butterfly. and she's having a sale now. I haven't had her unflavored, but I have had some of her liquids and I liked them

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/488712-butterflys-ejuices-50-off-through-november-10th-giveaway.html

I buy large quantities from nude nicotine who offers it in my nic level (6) and 50/50 pg/vg so I don't have to mix. I have also gotten from wizard labs and myfreedomsmokes, but I have to dilute those. butterfly would be good to try because she has smaller bottles

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Mt. Baker use to have unflavored for about $15 for 236ml...pretty good price. I make my own now so I haven't checked lately. But I will say this, my unflavored VG is AWESOME. I struggle with flavors but I mastered unflavored. It tastes like natural nothing. I'm trying to think up a catchy name for it. Maybe something like, "Not Bobas Bounty". Not sure, still kicking around ideas...then I'll let Busardo review it. I'll be worth MILLIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread