Overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsPressley

Jan 24, 2014
United States
I have the Kanger EVOD.
I L OV E mine & haven't had any problems thus far.
I think once you find a juice you enjoy then you will love yours too.
I bought mine almost a month ago & haven't had a cigarette since. I like the Hubble bubble, strawberry banana, grape & chocolate. Some people only enjoy the "cigarette" flavors though. If you smoke more than a pack a day I'd go for 24mg of nicotine but that's your decision as well. Good luck to you, I hope you enjoy the Kanger :)

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas
oops sorry, ya, the juice ;) Yes, it's subjective and that's my problem….don't really know where to start, so just kinda leapt. Tried some at a couple localish b&ms, but they didn't really have much that really floated my boat thus the great online search. Just wanted to see who else was in my boat.

As for my setup, a simple Kanger EVOD eGo.

We may not all be in your boat right now, but I'm betting everyone on here has sailed that rig before!! You'll find out soon enough, what's pretty good one week....not so much the next. Just don't throw anything out, cuz you might try what I just did, dump 'em all in one big bottle and see what comes out. I call it FunkDaddy and it's a pretty nice vape!!

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Glad to hear your liking it now. THe evod is a good tank. Don't get frustrated when you get a dud coil head here n there though. IF you want to really dial in your vape step up to an ego twist VV battery. Different juices vape better at different volts. I have a coffee flavor that hits great on a 2.2 ohm kanger head at 4.2v but my peach delight likes 3.4v on the same ohm head. I have a pinapple that burns if I go over 3.2v on a 2.5 ohm head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread