peppermint e-juices??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachman894

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Honolulu Hawaii
ok i smoked regular marlbororo and marlboro lights for analogs, but when i initially got my starter kit from v2cigs i got a sampler of cartos and was very fond of their of their menthol and peppermint (both similar with the kind of sweet taste of spearmint bubblegum) after finding this site i realized thats not too good of a vendor with overpriced products so i purchased some blank cartos with WOW peppermint and Wow cowboy menthol from V4L. the diff between the two is the v2 is more of a flavor based and really good tasting liquid, and v4l was a little bit more of an analog taste less bubble gum flavor. my problem is i like them both lol, but im looking for a little less bubblegum spearmint flavor but a little more flavor given by the V4l juices... anyone have any suggestions on some juices that kinna meet in the middle? nice throat hit accompanied by an awesome taste with peppermint and menthol?

zachman894

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Honolulu Hawaii
If you are in Hawaii, check out the Volcano vapor cafe in Kapahulu. Menthol burst might be what you are looking for and best of all, you can sample the eliquids before you buy.

yup i am most definately in oahu and have been there and got me a nice inferno-t kit there =) i have tried out several liquids there and i got their blue water punch which is good but irritates my throat somewhat after awhile, not bad though. i havent tried their menthol burst though. next time i get a day off i might venture offbase and go test that one out =) thanks for the suggestion, maybe ill see ya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread