please help creating tank system

Status
Not open for further replies.

roundrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Central Texas, USA
I'd like to purchase 19mm tanks from ibtanked, but I can't locate quality (punched) cartomizers. I am new, just received a Provari Mini (today!) and really want to buy tanks.

It seems all cart stock is sold out...

I want to get this right and I know I need help.

Thanks for any style/vendor suggestions.

roundrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Central Texas, USA
Hi welcome to the darkside! I get these for my IBtanked 19mm XL to put on my mini: Single Coil XL Tank replacement 510 cartomizer for 3.5 and 6ml SmokTank XL - w/flange and 1, 2 or 3 holes. I get 2.0 ohms, but I like it low.

Thanks for the reply. I made my order. So, you have a mini as well. I ordered blank 3.0 cartridges and at 5.+ volts am getting very harsh vapor. I dialed down to 4.6 and it's better... I thought that I needed to "add 2" to resistance (hence the 5+).

Am I putting the battery and/or cart at risk with this lower voltage?

Thanks again for your reply. Appreciate so much.

roundrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Central Texas, USA
hang in there the Chinese new year along with the FDA scare made everything stockwise a little wonkey, once the new year winds down stock will pick back up.

This may be a dupe post... Lost the first. Thanks for the reassurance. I was becoming very confused as so many shelves were empty. I believe I read mention of a co-op. Can you elaborate re: forum policy?

In any case- thank you very much for taking the time to reply.

nadileal

Moved On
Feb 27, 2013
Mcclellan
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Hidden Spam Links - Shame on you !!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread