please recommend the best E-cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
IF your looking for one the size of a cig I would pick dura-c or 501. I personaly don't care for njoy. The NPRO cart life is just too small. For the pen style You can just get one from someone like puresmoker with a lot of extra parts for cheaper. Plus they charge way too much for there carts. Thats what made me switch. IF you are a serious smoker. Get one with a passthrough with a batt pack. Or Screw Driver

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I myself have & used the RN4081/PeeWee/Mini the M401/Pilot/whatever you wanna call it and my personal opinion is the 510/Yeti/Dura-C/Titan with Manual Battery all the same thing with different names makes the other two units I have tried obsolete and dissapointing... My 510 is the Holy Grail of vaping far as Im concerned Im making clouds so big I cant see my hand in front of my face big throat hits easy to fill and decent if not incredible throat hits closest thing I have come to smoking an analog since I started vaping from 2 packs of analogs a day to 2 analogs a day and all because I actually prefer my 510 to analogs now...

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I would get the 510. It's the best all around e cig. there is for the money. Jason at electonicstix.com has exceptional sevice. I would highly recommend him. This is the only e cig I use. My first was an npro, the second wasd a 901. The npro had no throat hit, and the 901's atomizers would last only a week at most. I was just about to give up when I discovered the 510. I have 16 of them now, lol. I got nervous about the possible ban. You just won't believe how good it really is. Bear in mind, there is a learning curve involved, but you will figure it out. Also bear in mind, some here do not care for the 510, I guess that's a decision you will have to make. Good luck in your quest.

rsmith76

Blade2984

Mar 26, 2009
Brighton, MI
My first e-cig was a super mini, and it was super cheap! It didn't do what I thought it would do. Then my girlfriend bought a DSE901, and I fell in love. I bought one too and have been tobacco free since 04/01/09. It's very easy to use, but I wish the bateries lasted longer. I have three that I carry in a case. I would love to build a mod, or buy a Screwdriver. More power, arh, arh, arh!! LOL The 901 was a great starter though.

I started out with the NJOY brand mainly because I could get them locally at the truck stops. The size and weight was good and the battery held a charge fairly well but it had two drawbacks I found.To get a good haul and noticable amount of smoke (vapor) I had to seal off one of the vent holes with my finger or tape. The carts are cheaper than others but don't last very long. I would say they are only equal to about a half pack of smokes. The next one I tried was the E Health=cigarette. Waste of money.Too small and too weak.
I ended up with the RED Dragon. I am thoughly pleased with their product The batteries keep a good charge and I am getting almost a full day out of one cart. and I was a 2 pack a day smoker. Another nice feature is each cart. has its own atomizer, so you never have to worry about it not working or cleaning it. If your interested in the Red Dragon be sure to put in this coupon code when ordering to get a %5 discount.263-742-766

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
And I have read in the forums that it is possible to refill the red dragon. Once the cart gets empty you can remove the top and drip liquid into the wool. If this is really the case, it would seem that red dragon would be quite cheap - and you would have many atomizers as backup.

I started out with the NJOY brand mainly because I could get them locally at the truck stops. The size and weight was good and the battery held a charge fairly well but it had two drawbacks I found.To get a good haul and noticable amount of smoke (vapor) I had to seal off one of the vent holes with my finger or tape. The carts are cheaper than others but don't last very long. I would say they are only equal to about a half pack of smokes. The next one I tried was the E Health=cigarette. Waste of money.Too small and too weak.
I ended up with the RED Dragon. I am thoughly pleased with their product The batteries keep a good charge and I am getting almost a full day out of one cart. and I was a 2 pack a day smoker. Another nice feature is each cart. has its own atomizer, so you never have to worry about it not working or cleaning it. If your interested in the Red Dragon be sure to put in this coupon code when ordering to get a %5 discount.263-742-766

DuneBuggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Near the Outer Banks of NC
Update..Just ordered a 510 this morning! Actually tried to buy one yesterday but everyone was out. But a nice forum member gave me a link to one thats $50.00 and shipping is free.It comes with 2 manual batteries,2 atomizers,and 5 carts.Her variety is limited,but what she has for vaping seems reasonable in price all around.
www.widowsbeadwork.com if your interested.

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
My first e-cig was a super mini, and it was super cheap! It didn't do what I thought it would do. Then my girlfriend bought a DSE901, and I fell in love. I bought one too and have been tobacco free since 04/01/09. It's very easy to use, but I wish the bateries lasted longer. I have three that I carry in a case. I would love to build a mod, or buy a Screwdriver. More power, arh, arh, arh!! LOL The 901 was a great starter though.

The screwdriver is definitely the way to go. But you could also get a USB pass-through, a wall plug USB adapter and/or a battery pack like the APC or Kenningston and you won't have the battery problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread