Popcorn lung

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
With all the talk about Kentucky vape ban, I mentioned it to some folks at work and some tobacco smoker said yeah that stuff will give ya popcorn lung. They should have called it Redenbacher Syndrome because the only people who had it worked in the g d popcorn plant. Sad times in the Bluegrass state.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
With all the talk about Kentucky vape ban, I mentioned it to some folks at work and some tobacco smoker said yeah that stuff will give ya popcorn lung. They should have called it Redenbacher Syndrome because the only people who had it worked in the g d popcorn plant. Sad times in the Bluegrass state.

Continuing to prove the point that if someone says something enough times, it becomes "fact". :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'd like somebody somewhere to show me an article, preferably a scientific/medical one, where someone was diagnosed with popcorn lung from vaping. I'll wait...

If I may be so bold as to make a recommendation -

1713028944375.png

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I just thought of something, I got choked on a piece of popcorn once. Does that count?

If it was "buttered", yep!

Give us a call! We've got a multi-billion dollar* class action suit in the works. Orville Redenbacher is running scared.

* Well, mult-billions for US. If successful, cach participant can expect to receive approximately $3.86.

1713961063732.png

Kentucky vape ban?

I was thinking about moving to Kentucky but I guess I can strike that state off of my list now. There is no way that I am moving to a state that has banned vaping. It is bad enough that a ton of suppliers have closed up shop or no longer sell within the USA and export their juice, and do not allow me to purchase it!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Kentucky vape ban?

I was thinking about moving to Kentucky but I guess I can strike that state off of my list now. There is no way that I am moving to a state that has banned vaping. It is bad enough that a ton of suppliers have closed up shop or no longer sell within the USA and export their juice, and do not allow me to purchase it!

You could always stock up on DIY and enjoy some other very fine offerings of that particular state.

1714260167832.png

• Winner
    Reactions: smacuser
    You could always stock up on DIY and enjoy some other very fine offerings of that particular state.

View attachment 1012002

I don't drink much, except when the Stanley Cup is on.

I was looking at locating near Bowling Green.

If they plan on banning the shipment of vape products to my home, ForgetAboutIt.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I don't drink much, except when the Stanley Cup is on.

I was looking at locating near Bowling Green.

If they plan on banning the shipment of vape products to my home, ForgetAboutIt.

I'm not an expert on the area at all.

I do maybe know a smidgeon about the product lines there though. :blush:

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I'm not sure on all the details yet, so I'm gonna try to get a couple more RTAs on hand and re-up on some flavorings as soon as I can. I'm not sure but I think there will be a handful of juices that will be available but they're not any that I like and of course, the Vuse ain't going away because it's from a tobacco company and it's bona fide, guverment approved.

Users who are viewing this thread