Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
YAY!
I nominate sammy43 for the office of vape Caterer, at the first meeting of the 'Atlanta Vapers Club', cuz HE has a good supply of juice I like!

All in favor, vote with LIKE this post! (Those opposed, make your case so we can nominate YOU! :laugh:)

Like, though I somehow never tasted his. I'll have a boat load of flavors come Feb 18th!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Monthly meetings would be great. Wouldn't take much, just a big table at a restaurant. Demos, help for noobs, etc would be par for the course. Maybe we could all get drunk and go make fun of the Kiosks at the mall. LoL.

That Provari is gone already. I sold it because I was unhappy with the battery life. I'd been wanting an SB like Chatters' as a backup for a while, so I got a Red one.

Interesting. I've been eyeballing either a purple SB, or a pink Omega for the past week or so. Had also considered the Provari after seeing yours, but it's interesting you've since sold it - so that's good to know.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
There's been a rash of Lavatube purchases in ATL lately, Robin. Might be something to consider. From what I've heard the functionality is exactly like the Provari, just not as high quality of a build, but at less than 1/2 the price.
Interesting. I've been eyeballing either a purple SB, or a pink Omega for the past week or so. Had also considered the Provari after seeing yours, but it's interesting you've since sold it - so that's good to know.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
I'll have a boat load of flavors come Feb 18th!
Glad to hear that, rabernet; I'll be hangin' near you 4 sure! ;)

I'm planning to hold back on juice buying until I try vendor stuff at OTG. If they are willing to bring samples and supplies, I'm willing to stock up on the stuff I find, that I like. :)

Is it February YET? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread