Problems with drip tip on eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplyrock

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Michigan
I have a Delryn drip tip from nhaler.com and I'm trying to use it on my Janty eGo. The tip works fine when I don't have the cone piece on, but with the cone piece t's very hard to draw from and it makes the liquid tastes funny.

Is anyone using a drip tip with the eGo and is the cone giving you any problems? Any advice?

im having the same problem... i just push it in and then wiggle it out just a tad and its fine... but i also have some T-tips on the way...

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Which tips are you using Drozd? The ones from Super T?

Yes I'm using the super T ones..well the originals....then I tried the nhaler one and that was a PITA with the eGo cone..

Now there's oh about a dozen variations or so...can't say I've tried em all...just that I'll be sticking with super t for dripping tips..

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Yeah. Although the Delryn drip tips from nHaler don't fit perfectly they still work good if you don't push them in all the way. I also got one of the short aluminum ones from nHaler. It fits perfect but doesn't look as nice on a black eGo I think. Check it out:
egodriptips.jpg

I think the short one makes the eGo look funny

tattooer601

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
mississippi
I use the ego/tornado, with T-tips made or delrin...
Something I have noticed is, the same as you mentioned, if the cone had a few vent holes, the device itself would work better t-tip, or not........
Put a normal tip on with cone, take a draw...
Remove cone take a draw....much better, the cone restricts air flow.
YMMV.....try it though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread