Problems with the Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
So the weirdest thing happened to me today. I had just bought some new BVC coils and have been using one in one of my nautilus and it has been working great. So I changed my coil in the other nautilus and when I went to hit it it was so metal tasting and hot. It just tasted super hot and skorched. I figured it was just the coil. I assumed it was a bad one then I decided to put in another brand new coil and it did the same thing.

I don't understanding why they are being skorched. I tried another coil in my other nautilus and it worked fine.

I am using the tanks on a Provari Mini 2.5 set at 3.5v so I don't understand why this is happening.

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
They need a good 30 minutes to saturate the wicking material

Sent from my iPhone

Not completely correct. I just changed the BVC in my Mini Nautilus this morning and filled up the tank at the same time. Once put back together I took about 3-4 pulls on it with no airflow, airflow shut off, and then opened it up an started vaping it. That was on a iTaste VV V3 set to 4 volts with a 1.8 BVC. No dry or burnt hit at all.

So you don't have to wait 30 minute (which I find a little ridiculous to even suggest as if that was the case the coil/wick could never keep up) before you start vaping on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread