Prodigy V2 info. please

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruisedoc

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Puresmoker's web site says the prodigy vapes at 4.5 - 5.25 volts. I recall someone on this site saying that it had multiple voltage settings, namely, 3.7 v, 5 v, and 6v. Looks like a nice piece, but I would like to know if I can switch between 3.7 v and 5 v? It also uses (2) RCR123a batteries. It is VERY appealing that these are 'protected' batteries, but this would have to make the housing a pretty big piece of equipment. Anyone find it combersome vs the protege???? Thanks in advance of your answer.

Kimmberlee

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
MI
Puresmoker's web site says the prodigy vapes at 4.5 - 5.25 volts. I recall someone on this site saying that it had multiple voltage settings, namely, 3.7 v, 5 v, and 6v. Looks like a nice piece, but I would like to know if I can switch between 3.7 v and 5 v? It also uses (2) RCR123a batteries. It is VERY appealing that these are 'protected' batteries, but this would have to make the housing a pretty big piece of equipment. Anyone find it combersome vs the protege???? Thanks in advance of your answer.

Hi Cruisedoc,

The Prodigy V1 has the capability to do all 3. That product is no longer offered.

Steve does offer the Protege at 3.7v and it is a really great PV and small in size. Steve is now offering the Prodigy V2 and it will be a 5v only device. It is smaller than the original Prodigy but bigger than the Protege.

I have 2 on order and cannot wait. I have been doing business with PureSmoker for over a year now and they offer great customer service and all their products are top notch! Great TH, Vapor and Flavor! :thumbs:

Good Luck in deciding. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread