San Antonio, Texas, United States
Last edited:

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I should stop checking ........'s blog page 5 times a day to see what the new deals are. Deals like this always suck me in. Even though I though I wasn't interested in a ProTank I saw the sale and then started reading reviews. Of course I had to get two to "justify" the shipping charge. Oh dear, LOL!

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
I should stop checking ........'s blog page 5 times a day to see what the new deals are. Deals like this always suck me in. Even though I though I wasn't interested in a ProTank I saw the sale and then started reading reviews. Of course I had to get two to "justify" the shipping charge. Oh dear, LOL!

Lol yup. I love Vapor Joes. I just posted it here for the newer people who don't know about it.

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown

ugh this is my problem! it's on my favorites and when I work on the weekends.. i check it like 20x's.. and I've probably ordered something more times than not.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Dang, I just ordered 3 and a bunch of replacement heads this past Thursday, but I am so tempted to buy 3 more now, dang...

I haven't tried it yet. But I heard the evod heads help with the airy draw, they work with the protank.

Surevapes has them for like 6.69 with free shipping.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
ivapes does have the 2.5ohm heads http://ivape.net/index.php/Kanger-Protank-Replacement-Coil-5-pack.html but they are out of the low resistance ones.

I am looking forward to trying the protank, now that I've gotten over my distrust of chromed metal mouthpieces. The one I had a poor experience with seems to have been an isolated experience (actually tasting the chrome)

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
posted this 2 days ago

tumblr_lp17urdJDE1qzuwn3o1_500.png

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Ordered everything from myvaporstore , but am thinking about getting a few more tanks while this deal still lasts.

Personally I'm going to use my evod heads. This little old Italian lady who lives in Boca Raton told me it helps the Protank's looser draw.

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
Personally I'm going to use my evod heads. This little old Italian lady who lives in Boca Raton told me it helps the Protank's looser draw.

Well if I think the draw is too airy i will try out some evod heads, at the time i didn't know anything about them fitting so i missed that ship. but i did order 4 more from this sale since i have more than enough flavors that don't get vaped enough because my lack of tanks.

M_DuBb716

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Just ordered mine!! Used "........" coupon code and it gave me like $3.50 off too!! I got lucky too. It's weird, I've been trying to order for 4 days but have been having credit card issues, I noticed the $14 ProTanks sold out yesterday, but they're back in stock today! Get them while they're good, I mentioned ECF and EricHill in the notes too
:p
Too bad that I just noticed that if I spent like $2 more dollars, I would have gotten free shipping.. Noticed right after I completed my order, ahh oh well....

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Just ordered mine!! Used "........" coupon code and it gave me like $3.50 off too!! I got lucky too. It's weird, I've been trying to order for 4 days but have been having credit card issues, I noticed the $14 ProTanks sold out yesterday, but they're back in stock today! Get them while they're good, I mentioned ECF and EricHill in the notes too
:p
Too bad that I just noticed that if I spent like $2 more dollars, I would have gotten free shipping.. Noticed right after I completed my order, ahh oh well....

Thanks for mentioning me bro! It's a great tank I think you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread