ProVari - "MADE" in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
PH
Reliable? OK, maybe if you get a good one. We're not all so lucky.
If you have an issue about a product that you bought from Provape, why don't you post it here at the Provape subforum so it will get proper attention from Provape? Going around posting your gripe all over ECF is not the proper thing to do if you really want the air your grievance.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Reliable? OK, maybe if you get a good one. We're not all so lucky.

Sorry to hear that you had problems.... Far and few in between.... I have had 3 Provaris....(just sold one)....Never ever had a problem.

What was going on with your Provari? You know Provape has some of the best customer service in the industry... Im sure they would repair or replace it...

Last edited:

joeboy

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
upstate new york
Made in the USA and the 1 year warranty were THE main reasons I pulled the trigger on the Provari . I have been vaping for 2 1/3 years now and gone the basic routine...basic 510>ego..but then wanted a VV unit. So I started with a Ego Twist..which ruined me..lol.. once you go VV you really cant go back to being stuck in a set voltage. But I wanted more battery life ..looked around for the " best " deal as I thought the Provari was just too expensive with so many Chinese mods out there for far less all claiming to be so wonderful. Well..as they say.. you get what you pay for..if your lucky. I decided on a popular Chinese mod that everyone assured me I would be happy with and would perform well. Well.. it didnt perform well.. was tuned poorly..made poorly and within 2 months I was AGAIN shopping for another mod as the threading had stripped rendering it pretty much useless, not to mention the chrome finish in spots had worn off and the button was beginning to misfire occasionally and the thing just ate through batteries which made the whole point of getting a big battery mod moot. The 48 hour warranty should have been a dead give away on how much confidence the vendor had with this " popular " mod..but NOO.. I couldn't spend the money Provari was asking.. It couldn't be that much better. Again I started my ridiculous investigation to alternative mods and again in reading reviews in forums, they all had problems..quality control... poor design..cheap components being the usual list of characters.. and all made in China being the common denominator. So I decided I wasn't going to throw good money over bad again and give the Provari a better look and see if I could dig out the truth from the fanboys this time. Well..glad I did. I recieved my Provari v2 just a few days ago and all I can say is.. amazing. The fit and finish alone were in a totally different league from all the " bargains " out there and gave you immediate confidence you spent your money wisely. Performance.. rock solid... battery life..awesome...customer service...excellent ( I made a mistake and accidentally ordered 2 kits which Jennifer very quickly responded to my panic emails and solved the dilemma..ty Jen..heart attack avoided..lol ) Long term durability ..to be determined ..but with a track history from real users for years.. doubtful it will be an issue at all. Which brings us back to the topic of this thread..even if I manage to find a way to break it, through no fault of the design and components, I can send it back and get it fixed at a reasonable price ......because Provape offers the service ...and........ its made in the USA.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
My favorite member quote (Thrasher) I could probably beat my VAMO to scrap metal with my Provari and still vape it" Ha Ha It kills me. I too have been lookin' for weeks to find a mechanical mod (kicked) or another VV to fill the role of backup to my chrome Provari V1. No such luck. I am very leary of chinese mods (mine are all USA except the ego twists). LSS I just bought a black Provari mini w/ green led, yay me!

-MikeR-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
SoKal
We ordered 2 v2 blems on Sunday, ordered a green LED for myself and it looks to be one of the last because they don't offer green anymore. I know because i was going to order 2 minis, so at least that saves me about $300 for now. :D I am a little bummed because they haven't shipped yet (hopefully not because they are out of green LEDs) My wifes new spinner died within 3 days and she is back on the fakecigs, she isnt happy.

Anyway we are looking forward to some good old USA quality products. We are new to real vaping but we are going to avoid the stuff from China as much as possible. Buy once cry one. :toast:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Anyway we are looking forward to some good old USA quality products. We are new to real vaping but we are going to avoid the stuff from China as much as possible. Buy once cry one. :toast:

For someone new to vaping you made a wise choice...you will get what you payed for... USA built quality/reliability/great customer service--PROVARI #1 VV Mod.....

zeh ani

Jul 31, 2012
Israel
I LOVE, LOVE my mini Provari. Not wanting to put out such a large amount of money I bought the ego-c, the spinner, etc., etc. and put out more money on these (don't mean to fault these in any way as they helped me stay off the analogs and actually got me to quit smoking!!!!) but I finally broke down and put my order in for the provari and have been using my mini for 4 weeks now and have NEVER had such a wonderful abundance of vapor that puts me in heaven. If only I had bought my mini a long time ago as I have soooo many of the egos just sitting around (they are my backups) but I will definitely order another mini as soon as I can justify the expense (again) to my husband. Provari's customer service (Jennifer) is amazing -- she has answered so many questions for me and she even took the time to try and find me a local (I'm in Israel) distributor for the AW batteries. I'm a former California "girl" living abroad and am proud to be able to buy U.S.A. products. IMHO there is nothing better than the Provari or their customer service so don't let the price put you off as you will save money in the long run and have the most enjoyable vape ever.

-MikeR-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
SoKal
I am having trouble getting a response from Provape to my request for repair (#8950). Does anyone know what is going on there?

I had a problem with a ZAP that was taken care of with the quickness last week, CS was awesome too. Have you called? I bet that would clear things up the quickest if you haven't heard back through email.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had a problem with a ZAP that was taken care of with the quickness last week, CS was awesome too. Have you called? I bet that would clear things up the quickest if you haven't heard back through email.
Thanks for the tip. Do you have a phone number? I can't find one on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread