Provari Passthrough for other devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybykite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was just thinking "wouldn't it be nice to have a plug in style vape at home"
What I'm looking for is an AC to DC mod that can be inserted into the end of a Mechanical tube and deliver VV. I'd really like to plug this thing into the wall 120 or 240v and get a consistent vape using a tube. I see that provari has its own passthrough but would that work on any battery capable device? Also, Its only for using it in the car however I'm sure I could get a converter for the house.
My aim is to either find or build something that will allow vaping at sub ohm .6-.8 consistently while having the convenience of a wall plug and a standard tube with firing button. Has it been done? Please direct me. Search just isn't working for me on this one.

I've seen the thread in modding for the Lm2596 http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/259577-just-lm2596-users.html but it has a 3 amp limit.
Really? Has this not already been addressed and conquered? When I though of it, I thought I would just go out and buy one but...... what am I missing? This can't ONLY be possible with batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread