Provari Shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inglorious

Jul 11, 2013
AZ
Provari's are pretty expensive so I was wondering about their shipping most of the time companies give you many different shipping options if you don't trust the USPS, does anyone know what their 'free' Shipping is? because that is the only option it gives me on orders above $100, I would like the option to upgrade my shipping but they don't give me the option, is the upgraded shipping the 'free' shipping on orders over $100? Can some one who has purchased from them explain this to me because id really like to not have my $275 order in the hands of the USPS.

mssam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Illinois
Provari's are pretty expensive so I was wondering about their shipping most of the time companies give you many different shipping options if you don't trust the USPS, does anyone know what their 'free' Shipping is? because that is the only option it gives me on orders above $100, I would like the option to upgrade my shipping but they don't give me the option, is the upgraded shipping the 'free' shipping on orders over $100? Can some one who has purchased from them explain this to me because id really like to not have my $275 order in the hands of the USPS.

I think you can get different options for shipping, but I can't remember if UPS or FedEx is an option. I had an order similar to yours in price and I think I had it shipped priority. I'll check my orders when I have a moment, but I honestly think you'll be fine with usps. It's their returning an item that is a nightmare. I've never had a problem with their shipping. You might want to send provape an email about it. Their pretty quit with email responses...

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
I now own two provari's. The first was purchased Thursday and it shipped out Friday and ended up arriving on Monday. The second was purchased on Sunday and it shipped out Friday and ended up arriving on Monday. They were both shipped USPS Priority Mail. I'm glad they did as UPS and Fedex are absolutely terrible especially in my location.

BillyBlack said:
It will be shipped USPS. But ProVape packages it very well. Never had an issue with any of the 5 shipments I've received from them.

If they didn't just wrap the thing in bubble wrap and toss it in the box with peanuts I'd have to agree with you. Worst packaging of any product I've had in many years.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
If they didn't just wrap the thing in bubble wrap and toss it in the box with peanuts I'd have to agree with you. Worst packaging of any product I've had in many years.
Did yours arrive broken? Sure it was packaged as you've said, but what more would it take. Maybe a foam padded presentation box. I prefer my money spent on the device rather than fancy packaging. YMMV

Inglorious

Jul 11, 2013
AZ
Oh okay thank all of you for your answers, I put my order in and have my fingers crossed.
I had decided a few minutes after posting this that maybe their free shipping was what a couple of you posted about with the signature confirmation/tracking number, just kind of a surprise to see that is their standard shipping on higher end orders, and thank you guys again for taking time to reply : D.

Last edited:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Never had a problem either. I don't mind the packaging. All I'd do is thrown the box away. Mines arrived with no issues in a priority flat rate box with the bubble wrap...safe & sound. I will admit that I stalked USPS.com waiting for it to arrive! Not very patient...especially when I'm excited:facepalm:

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Did yours arrive broken? Sure it was packaged as you've said, but what more would it take. Maybe a foam padded presentation box. I prefer my money spent on the device rather than fancy packaging. YMMV

It didn't arrive with any damage whatsoever. Though that doesn't make their product packaging any more acceptable for the price point.

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
Just make sure you are - or someone is - there when it shows up to sign for it; otherwise, you get to have the fun and excitement of trying to find it for the next couple of days as it walks "the long mile" into a dark, backroom in the post office where unsigned packages go to get lost and die.

I wasn't there when my 1st Provari showed up, but when I realized the carrier had already come and gone, leaving me the dreaded "must come to the post office" slip (ack!), I got on my motorcycle and chased her down through the neighborhood. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread