Q on Vamo V2 and Kanger EVOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtc49

Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Kansas City
I got a stainless steel one from a Texas dealer for $58 with batteries and charger. The same setup from China would have been $53. I'm hoping the Texas deal will get here in 2 or 3 days. I've had some problems in the past on slow shipping out of China. I think I will end up ordering the $27 body out of China to have as a backup besides my EGOs.

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
I got a stainless steel one from a Texas dealer for $58 with batteries and charger. The same setup from China would have been $53. I'm hoping the Texas deal will get here in 2 or 3 days. I've had some problems in the past on slow shipping out of China. I think I will end up ordering the $27 body out of China to have as a backup besides my EGOs.

I can put together a kit with SS VAMO, charger and 4 Panasonic high quality 18650s for $40 from China.

Dvx67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Lexington, KY
Have you tried it without drilling or just speculating?

If you have, then you either have a different eVod than i do, or likes a tongue-suckingly tight draw (hey, aint here to judge). If you havent, please dont give out incorrect information without experience or evidence to newbies.

-K

Yes I used the Evods on the vamo for a few weeks before drilling out one of the air holes (this is a great modification by the way, regardless of battery). The draw was a little tighter than I liked but it wasn't terrible.

gregzbobo

Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Oklahoma City
I used 2 different Evods on my Vamo without adapters or modifications, worked fine. I DID buy an adapter though because if the Evod is screwed to the connector too tightly you risk unscrewing the tank from the base when trying to remove it from the Vamo, not a good thing. I don't enjoy e-liquid dribbling all over the top of my mod and flesh when changing tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread