Question about adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unperson

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
New England, U.S.A.
Hey all,

I have a question some of you may be able to answer. I've been checking out different PVs trying to pick my best starting option. So far, I think I'm going to start out with a KR808 for most of my vaping (sitting at the PC with a PT), and maybe an 801 for when I'm out and about. However...

I've been looking at the Joye Stick as one option. Here's my question. Would it be possible to use an adapter to convert the Joye Stick to use KR808 cartomizers. I ask this because one site lists the Joye Stick as using the same attys as the 801. I know there are adapters to allow you to use 801 batteries with KR808 carto's, so is that the same thing?

One option I did see was an adapter that allows the Joye Stick to use Joye 510 attys and another that converts 510 batteries to KR808 cartos.

I guess it all plays out like either one of the two following:

1. Joye Stick body (battery) > 801 to KR808 adapter > KR808 cartos

or

2. Joye Stick body (battery) > Joye Stick to 510 adapter > 510 to KR808 adapter > KR808 cartos

Which sounds right?

Thanks in advance.

OH Tommy

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Indian Lake, Ohio, USA
. . . Which sounds right?
Thanks in advance.

Hello Unperson,

Sounds like you have put as much time in on your decision as I did ... I read this forum until my eyes were square! I narrowed it down to the KR808D-1 and the 510.

Looks like MadVapes can adapt anything to anything!

I bought the Joye 510 from Cignot and it was the most positive buying experience I have ever had! Seriously!!!

Cignot has the "Mega Batteries" for the 510 @ $16 ea.; they are 280 mAh (compared to the stock 150 mAh) and are fantastic!

There is so much information on this forum about the 510, that I would call it "The Standard."

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread