Question about clearomizers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixx6

Oct 12, 2012
CA
First off, hello. I've been vaping for about 11 days now after 20+ years of analogs. After much research, I decided to try clearomizers with my Ego-T. The difference in taste is night & day compared to the original atty+cart. My question is, when switching to a different e-juice, do I need to clean out the clearomizer so I get the full flavor of the new e-juice? Thanks in advance.

Yves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Matamata, New Zealand
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on 11 days smoke free :)

Yes clean them if you are changing juices as it will stay on the wicks, (unless juice flavor is similar). A good clean out every 2 days or so will also prolong the life of your clearomizers from my experience. I wash mine out with warm water and leave them to air dry. There are a few U Tube videos on cleaning most types of clearomizers.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Well.... ideally yes. I have just changed juices and vaped them, but initially I always get a mixed flavor. I wouldn't want to try a weird combination. But ideally, yes, give it a clean before putting another juice it so you get the true flavor of the juice. Clearos need to be cleaned anyway or they get clogged up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread