question about clearomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
The only dumb question is the one unasked!

The best answer is that you will learn to know when to change clearos with experience. I use them and they last me a month or more but I have many devices so I don't overuse them. If you are only using one device heavily you may notice a reduction in flavor and vapor after a week or two. I think I get about 6 refills on a 1.6 ml clearo before I notice a drop in flavor. You really need to be the judge. I use replaceable Stardusts so I only need to replace the head ($2.95 each), so not expensive at all.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
If you clean it a good while. I have a repairable/rebuilable that is like 2 months old. But I went though 2 CE 2's and one repariable before that in like a 2 month period. The repairable fell victim to TFA Root beer. Frosted the tank and turned the tip to goo. Most will last unitl the coil lets go. Some juice will turn them to goo. If you get something like a CE 4+ repairable a while longer but they are prone to melting from some flavors like cinnamon. There is a list on her under the E Liquid about flavors and juice that melt/crack tanks. I went to the Vivi type. I'm partial to the Vivi Nova by Vision but there are others of that type. Some are rebuildable and you can get or soon will be able to get a glass tank which solves the melting problem. On the repairable/rebuiltables you can buy the replacement atty/head or rebuild them. The tanks on the Vivi nova are less likely to crack or frost or melt but only the metal ones are totally resistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread