Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
This might sound stupid, but, here goes. If I have a battery "charging" in my pcc that does not need charging, will it drain the battery of the pcc?
I mean, say I have a carto on one battery in my pocket, and another battery in the pcc. Well, when the battery in the pcc need to be taken out or can it act as a carrying case also? That way, when the battery of my vapor king in my pocket goes dying on me, I can whip out my pcc and swap batteries and then be charging the one that just died. Or If I leave the charged battery in the pcc, THAT battery will be dead when I want to use it.

Sounds confusing................................

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
justincase:This might sound stupid, but, here goes. If I have a battery "charging" in my pcc that does not need charging, will it drain the battery of the pcc?

Not until the PCC needs juice - iow, if you're on your 5 or 6th charge and the middle light is on, the internal PCC batt will draw from the ecig batt but not until that middle light comes on - so I've read and also have experienced.

I mean, say I have a carto on one battery in my pocket, and another battery in the pcc. Well, when the battery in the pcc need to be taken out or can it act as a carrying case also?

Some flip the battery end to end when it's finished charging but not necessary unless the above is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread