Question- HV vs. NHaler juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Is it just me or do the regular juices have MUCH more flavor than the HV juices? I used to vape the Marlboro juice and it is AWESOME......got the XHaler and ordered some Marlboro HV juices and the flavor is lacking big time. I am at 5v.....or whatever it is with 2 3v batts and end cap tightened. So I switched back to the regular Marlboro juice and it has GREAT flavor but not nearly as much vapor. So is it me or maybe I got a bad batch of HV liquid......or do most of you find that the HV juice is NOT as flavorful as the regular juice?

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Depends, if u use a 6v+ device, it vaporizes juice at a higher temperature. Too much flavor added and you get a burnt flavor. Add less flavor and some VG-BAM! Loads of lucious flavor and plumes of vapor. Vape the HV at 3.7v/stock batts, and yes, the flavor is weaker. There IS a method to Drews madness and if u ever DIY, remember these tips ;)

Hope this helps:)

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Depends, if u use a 6v+ device, it vaporizes juice at a higher temperature. Too much flavor added and you get a burnt flavor. Add less flavor and some VG-BAM! Loads of lucious flavor and plumes of vapor. Vape the HV at 3.7v/stock batts, and yes, the flavor is weaker. There IS a method to Drews madness and if u ever DIY, remember these tips ;)

Hope this helps:)
It does help a bit but what I want to know is.....when vaping at 5 or 6 volts which juice do you think produces MORE flavor,,,,,,HV or regular? For me the HV juice has much more vapor but much less flavor and I am wondering if I just got a bad batch.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think it depends on the flavor. I have sampled some of the HV liquids but have not been able to cut down to 12mg HV even running at 5/6V. My opinion is that the 24mg has more flavor even at high voltage. I do like some of the HV liquids that I have tried. The 555 24mg has good flavor and good vapor production on 5v.

OC513

ECF Veteran
    Jul 21, 2009
    NYC
    I think it depends on the flavor. I have sampled some of the HV liquids but have not been able to cut down to 12mg HV even running at 5/6V. My opinion is that the 24mg has more flavor even at high voltage. I do like some of the HV liquids that I have tried. The 555 24mg has good flavor and good vapor production on 5v.

Thanks......I will try some 555

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
    Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    You can also try mixing the HV with Reg and get better flavor/vapor combo than either one on it's own. That would give you an 18 MG blend with more flavor than HV and more vapor than Reg 24 MG liquid. I am trying to get lower nic, so HV 12 MG is all I use, but I think a 50/50 mix might work better for you...worth a try I'd think.

OC513

ECF Veteran
    Jul 21, 2009
    NYC
    You can also try mixing the HV with Reg and get better flavor/vapor combo than either one on it's own. That would give you an 18 MG blend with more flavor than HV and more vapor than Reg 24 MG liquid. I am trying to get lower nic, so HV 12 MG is all I use, but I think a 50/50 mix might work better for you...worth a try I'd think.

I actually tried this and it didnt work out the way you explained and the way I thought it would......it damn near killed the vapor.....less vapor than the regular juice and the flavor was still very muted. I still like the great taste of regular juice but love the vapor of the HV juice.......I'm screwed! lol I also notice I go thru much more regular juice than I do HV juice on my XHaler

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread