Questions with battery options on mod tanks ego etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diglass

Jan 28, 2011
Medford OR
So I've been a successful ecig user now for almost a year (Feb2nd is my quit date) and almost the entire time I have been only using ego tanks after picking that after the first month of using cartos. I recently just got a dual coil mod tank, it's amazing! It works great on my Ego battery, but my battery looks tiny compared to the tank. I can't really get a provari and Empire mods are unavailable too. My point is what all batteries can I buy that I can use with this dual coil map tank? I like to keep a backup supply of tanks and attys, I only have 2 650mah and1 1000mah ego batteries. Which brands, or types of batteries would you suggest for this tank mod?

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Maybe a Lava Tube would be a good purchase for you? It's variable voltage and much less expensive than the ProVari. You could get a box mod that is variable voltage pretty inexpensively which would look good w/ a dct or really any tube mod on the market. Silver Bullet is another that comes to mind.

You may want to look at "pictures of your set up" to get an idea of the different mods and how they look w/ a dct to see what is most interesting to you.

Good Luck!

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Diglass, There are many great devices out ther but ive had my eye on this one lately for the exact reason you stated in your first post. Give it a look. VV Koi Mod Kit its about 20mm in diameter, variable voltage and its not the price of a Provari.. or the GG.. or the Darwin.... Hope thats more along the line as far as something that will compliment your new found love of carto tanks.

Tookiedoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
Elgin, SC
Hi Diglass, There are many great devices out ther but ive had my eye on this one lately for the exact reason you stated in your first post. Give it a look. VV Koi Mod Kit its about 20mm in diameter, variable voltage and its not the price of a Provari.. or the GG.. or the Darwin.... Hope thats more along the line as far as something that will compliment your new found love of carto tanks.

Take a look at this one as well. Looks to be the same set-up for a little less cash. VZ VV Tube Mod 510 Kit 3 to 6 Volt | Lava Tube Ecig Mod - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

diglass

Jan 28, 2011
Medford OR

See this is the style of battery Im looking or. I just want a thicker diameter battery that will work fine for the mod tank. I am not looking to buy a new kit. I saw a nice looking battery for $30 the other day that was 3-5 variable. Im looking for more batteries in that price range if possible. I'd still like to use my ego as well, so maybe I'll just stock up on ego batteries since they work fine on the tank mod.

Also, I put some thicker juice in this tank, its not hitting like it was, any good suggestions on cleaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread