Quick Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allo everyone :) I'm very new to vaping since I have only been doing it for two weeks. I had been a smoker since I was 19 and definitely needed to stop. I am still in the learning phase of vaping but I'm enjoying it so far. I just have the ego setup and it is working just fine for me. I do want to get a kanger mini pro tank in a couple of weeks but I really like the slim look of the ego battery so I will probably just stick with that and the new tank. I am excited about trying out all the different juices. I am glad that I found this forum.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Allo everyone :) I'm very new to vaping since I have only been doing it for two weeks. I had been a smoker since I was 19 and definitely needed to stop. I am still in the learning phase of vaping but I'm enjoying it so far. I just have the ego setup and it is working just fine for me. I do want to get a kanger mini pro tank in a couple of weeks but I really like the slim look of the ego battery so I will probably just stick with that and the new tank. I am excited about trying out all the different juices. I am glad that I found this forum.

The miniprotank is slimline like the ego battery.

1645907-5.jpg

the miniprotank2v2 breaks down completely for proper cleaning: so does the mini aerotank. both are eGo threaded - solid hold.

1640100-1.jpg

HighwayBrian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2014
Columbus, OH, USA
Hello and welcome to the forum Nina. Glad to have you here!:)

Consider both the mini Aerotank and the mini Nautillus (with the new BVC's -- bottom vertical coils). They both are glass and both have airflow control. Having airflow control is definitely an improvement over not having it.

I would recommend the Aspire K1. It is slim and has the BVC like the minis. I have 4 and love them.

http://www.ecigpens.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=Aspire-K1-Glassomizer

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

HighwayBrian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2014
Columbus, OH, USA
Wow! The Aspire K1 seems to be an eGo threaded tank which takes the new bvc coils!
That's great!
not sure if- the base looks at first like airflow control, but the writeup on the aspire tank doesn't mention airflow control.

2-140RG4444W48.jpg

No adjustable airflow. It has 2 holes. But vape awesome like the mini. I have 4 of them. 1 I drilled 1 of the holes open more and works great.

Don't drive next to my Big Truck. I'm crazy vaping

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Wow! The Aspire K1 seems to be an eGo threaded tank which takes the new bvc coils!
That's great!
not sure if- the base looks at first like airflow control, but the writeup on the aspire tank doesn't mention airflow control.

2-140RG4444W48.jpg
No airflow control. And this is a smaller BVC coil than used in the 2 Nautilus tanks so it won't fit them, but it does fit all but maybe one of their other tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread