Quick Nic Is Tops In Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
About Us

I won a 900mAh T-Rex Starter Kit from them and placed a juice order with them, too, on the 14th. The free kit and my order, along with 2 free samples, arrived on the 17th. I sent them an e-mail that there was a small problem and had a reply in a little over an hour...thanking me for letting them know. The replacement was in my mailbox this morning with a free bottle of their RY4, along with a personal note thanking me again and giving me detailed info on the steep time of the RY4. Fast, friendly, reliable and personal customer service. I'm passing out their cards, for sure. And it has nothing to do with my winning the contest. If the customer service isn't there, a company couldn't pay me enough to say otherwise. Quick Nic rocks!

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Update: I placed an order @ 11pm on June 22, and even though their internet was down, they checked their e-mails by phone and got my order processed and sent out within hours of my placing it...along with a handwritten note apologizing for not being able to print out and send an invoice! Yep...Still Tops In Customer Service!

Boy was that some week:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread