Quick question About eGo or your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamWedge

Sep 1, 2013
Minnesota
Hey all,
I have the eGo-CE4 tanks last me a week to two weeks before they get plugged up.
Yesterday I bought some CE6 tanks. I want to Get some atomizers for back up.
Being im so new to this, Im clueless. There is about 4-5 choices of Ohm ratings. Not sure which ones to order.
If there is a Better vaping unit out there.... Feel free to make suggestions.
If there is something out there that last longer than these tanks... once again, Im all ears.
Fill me with your Vapology!

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
Great device for a beginner: would be a EVOD. They're easy to fill, reliable and very easy to replace the heads and rebuild them if/when you are ready. Such similer devices but different looks are as follows : EVOD, MT4, T3, T32, T3s, T4, X6S , REM, V2 , KWX6 , X9 Protank, Protank 2, Protankmini, KWX5, PURITANK, Davide Mini Glassomizer etc. Pick up any of the listed devices and a few replacement heads (heating coils) for easy consistent vap.
All of these are BCC, (meaning bottom feed coil tank systems).
Watch youtube reviews of EVOD, Protank2 or Protank mini.

Keep the Ohm at 2 or 2.2 will work well with ego battery.

My best advice is get spares. Be it battery, tank, heading coils (atty) and smaller samples of different juice!

Cheers

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
Id recommend getting a rebuildable clearomizer, when the coil heads die out you can just replace the head instead of the whole unit so it's more affordable. As far as the ohm's I'd get some around the 2-2.5 range maybe, If I understand correctly, the lower ohms have good performance but at a lower life span (if im wrong someone correct me on that). If your using a non-variable voltage battery then I wouldn't go for anything with too high of a resistance.

If your looking for a better clearomizer I'd highly recommend the Kanger T3S or the Kanger evod (if your into bottom coils). The Iclear16 is a pretty descent top/dual coil clearomizer that has good performance (can't vouch the life of the heads since I haven't been using mine that long) if you'd rather have a top coil clearo. Those are all rebuildable also. Ill put in some links to each one if you care to take a look at them.
Kanger T3S: Kanger T3s Rebuildable Clearomizer 2.5ohm
Kanger Evod: Kanger eVod bottom coil clearomizer - Black
Iclear16: Innokin iClear 16 Clearomizer Dual Coil

You can find all those on other vendors as well, this is just the site that I use. Hope this helps you out :)

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
I'm using a Vivi Nova mini with a 1.8ohm head. I normally mount it on a 650maH or a 1000maH egoT battery. From what little I know, the lower the resistance, the stronger the coil burns and you get more vapor. But I've heard that the head burns out faster too. At least that's what I've been hearing.:)
Yes. That also way too easy to get burnt taste.

Cheers

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
First you have to find out what voltage your eGo fires at. JoyeTech eGo fires at 3.3 volts while the SLB Kgo and SmokTech eGo fire at 3.7 volts. For a warm vape 1.8-2.0 ohms. For a cooler vape 2.4 ohms. Realize many of these are not as advertised ohms wise- I've had some that were out 20% + or -. With my Kgo I use 1.8 phms BUT I enjoy a warm vape.
This chart may be of help:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dkanCt0I1qc8949o2_1280.png

Last edited:

tootoolz

Sep 2, 2013
United States
I like the Evods for ease of filling, but the CE5s are good, too. Love the Protank Mini, too. Whatever tank you use, be sure to draw on the new tank 5 or 6 times without pressing the button. This primes your atomizer, or wicks, depending on what you're using. Dry firing a new tank can reduce the life of your heads by as much as 50%! Happy vaping!

IamWedge

Sep 1, 2013
Minnesota
Hey IamWedge not sure bout the ohms rating as im new myself, but I find I tend to like the kanger protanks, Ive had bad experinces with the auctal tanks on ce6`s starting to come out and leaking from the drip tip on me, not sure if anyone else has had that problem with the ce6 or not

Ive found on most of mine, that they arent leaking just condensation in the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread