Quitting...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I made it about 3 months without a cigarette. Then I would occasionally take a drag from a friend's analog now and then. Then about a month ago I was at a friend's party. Sitting by the bonfire, I had smoke blowing right in my face. I said "screw it" and lit up an analog. Now I'm smoking analogs again. But instead of a pack and a half a day, thanks to my PV, I'm at about a pack and a half a week. I already have plans to quit again in January. And you know something? I'm not stressed about it at all. I'll continue to smoke my 3-4 analogs a day and now I know I can say goodbye to them and not feel stressed. Now all I have to do is stock up on plenty of cartos and some tasty liquids.

nita980

May 19, 2010
Cork
I was in the same shoes but don't worry you'll get there if you really want to. I bumped into crap liquids and since everyone has been smoking around me it wasn't hard to give in to temptation. I started with 1-5 analogs and it soon became a pack a day especially when I ran out of juice. It went for a couple of days only but like I felt I was torturing myself with the cigs and soon started coughing again. I blamed myself not buying liquid on time... I replaced my old DSE 901 to EGo which is way stronger with much more vapour and also got my liquids. I didn't have a single analog since. If you are hesitant treat yourself with a new e-cig or liquid. It helped me out of the loop.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Oh hell...even if someone were to smoke one less cigarette a day that's still a success. That would be 365 cigarettes not smoked in a year.

There is a difference between a smoking habit and simply enjoying a tobacco product occasionally. I may have quit cigarettes but I'll probably still have a cigar or two this holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread