Quitting smoking need help picking out a rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkblue

Jul 28, 2014
Canada
Darkblue check this out 1600spinner it's from the site you mentioned. They do have more! I am unable to post links yet, otherwise I would have.

hmm this may be good for vaping at the house but its wicked big to lunk around otherwise though

I also liked how it indicates with the button how much charge the battery has left

Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I would suggest either the MVP 2 or if you don't like the size of a box mod, look at the itaste vv v3. Its by the same manufacturer, innokin, and has all of the same features as the MVP but a smaller battery (800 mah), but a lot smaller form factor.

I am vaping 100% vg out of a kanger protank 2 with no issues, but I did change the wicks to cotton. It's not really a difficult process once you get the hang of it. Takes about a minute. The flavor from cotton is much better then the silica wicks they come with in my opinion.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

crg31953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Mayville, WI
I have a Halo Triton, mainly because it was recommended by a local dealer. I bought the starter kit and love it.

I used to use the Triton system too, now they have a variable voltage battery for them. Still use some Halo e liquid.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Slooooters

Jul 16, 2014
Toronto
I started with an Innokin iTaste VV3. Good little device and allows you to play with wattage to get a feeling for that.
Did aerotank mini and it has been amazing. I imagine you get what you pay for in clearomizers.
As for Canada, you can try the store Dashvapes. They are just north of Toronto and have a good selection and reasonable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread