TFA Brown Sugar 0.75%
    TFA Coconut Candy 3%
    TFA Kentucky Bourbon 2%
    TFA Toasted Almond 3%
    CAP French Vanilla 3%
    TFA Sweetener 1%
    MIX AT 50VG 50PG
    STEEP Long 2 Weeks

I think that I know how to get the percent of ea right but things usually taste off. I'll give it a shot if you've tried it and liked it.
    I don’t like coconut so I’d probably leave it out if I made it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m trying the succulent watermelon. It needs some more time. It seems pretty sweet initially. I’m not tasting the watermelon that much yet.
    Hopefully it gets a watermelon taste instead of just sweet.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good late evening, random folks. Well, I'm done with Germanfest for the year, at least most probably. There's still another day of it, but I'm working my job tomorrow. I'm never so glad to have to work on Sunday. I might have to go in if they are short handed, but I'm planning on staying home once I get off work. My feet hurt, but not as bad as they did last year, where I went to church on Saturday afternoon, like I did today, and couldn't stand at all.

The predicted rain held off until about 9pm, but it's supposed to rain all night into tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a muddy mess even if it's not actually raining as I work. It's a good thing I now have rain boots.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. It’s still pouring rain like it was when I went to bed. It sounds like someone is pouring buckets into the gutters. So far the succulent watermelon isn’t very good. I’m going to go look at the review on it.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Seems we're in between fronts atm. Mowing and whacking still on hold :) Likely for several more days.

Temp to be on the cool side, and since they're talking snow over 2500', if that actually happens it might not melt off in a hurry. Very good for this time of year!

1714311382339.png

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I'm mad at myself today. I used Windows Live Mail until 2020 when they stopped supporting it, I still had hundreds of old emails there, including every vape order from 2014 through 2020. The process of copying from LM to Outlook seemed straightforward. Copied everything into one LM directory to make the transfer easier, but as soon as I did that all the messages became unreadable. I worked until 3 this morning trying to unscramble the mess but there's probably no fix. I found one comment on a software site saying that under Windows 10 LM doesn't have enough buffer space to handle large transfers between directories. Should have saved all the message files before I started.

The old vape orders were just curiosity items. Also lost hundreds of old emails from friends in the UK and I don't even have their email addresses anymore. Then I could have restored the files and copied the messages a few at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread