Recent Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVapingJester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Jackson Missouri
I have ordered a few different things lately from various vendors and would like to share my experiences:

Mt. Baker Vapors

I ordered 3 bottles of juice from them and their handling and delivery time was awesome! I had my products in hand within a couple days. Juice is very subjective, so I won't bother you with the details. I will say that they don't come ready to vape, so don't say you hate a flavor until you have let it steep. I had read here that you get an extra bottle of juice free with every $15 order. Well, it turns out that 3 bottles with the free shipping code brings the total to right under $15. I assume that if I wouldn't have used the free shipping code then my order may have qualified for the free bottle, so that's something to keep in mind.

Illumination Supply

I ordered 2 batteries and a Nitcore charger. Not only was the pricing great, but I had a question and it was answered within a couple hours and the shipping time was very fast. I can't review the products yet, since the mod I ordered to use the batteries in hasn't showed up yet. But as far as the company, I would recommend them if asked.

fasttech

Well, since this is where the mod that hasn't showed up is coming from, I can't say much except you have to be a very patient person. They have a ton of really cheap vape gear, but importing just takes a long time. I bought the M16 clone along with a Pulse-g style rebuildable and I am eagerly waiting on their arrival!

High Desert Vapes
I ordered 5 bottles of juice from them and they were made and shipped the following day. My package arrived fast, and it was packed well. I am always eager to try new flavors, and I had also read here on ECF that they do not need to steep because they get a water bath. Well, this is not the case, they apparently do need to steep. 3 of the 5 flavors were unvapeable. The RY4 tasted like straight black pepper! I came back to it after about a week and the flavor was more complex and the pepper taste had went away. Their bottles seem top quality for what they are, and I will probably order from them again. But I will note that between High Desert Vapes and Mt Baker, I would choose Mt Baker first. Reason being that all flavors were vapable from the mailbox, but were much more enjoyable after steeping a bit.

101 Vapes
I ordered an MVP V2 from them a while back and they had (and I belive still have) the best deal on this unit. The shipping was fast, and I have truly enjoyed using the MVP for about the past month. The device is more than meeting my needs, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from 101 Vapes again.

Conclusion
Well, that is my review of sorts. I haven't been participating on the forum lately, but I wanted to share my latest vaping experiences and touch base with the community. I don't think I am cut out for the wait that comes with Fastechs great selection and pricing. I am a 41 year old man that has been pulling my charger and batteries out of the drawer to look at almost every day in anticipation of the arrival of my Mod and Rebuildable. That's just pathetic! :blink:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Great review there. :)
I ordered from all them places too.
Part of me learning how to be a Vaper lol I learned to Order stuff before I need it or stuff I really don't need at all lol

I would like to see FT put time of delivery on all the items. Give you a chance to maybe pick something else just like it but ships faster.
My First order was held up for 3 days just for these 90 cent drip tips.:(

But I think I just get spoiled from them companies that ship an deliver so fast. Like HALO it seem like soon as I click BUY the juice is in my mailbox lol. But their juice have to steep a couple days too.

I like post like these because they help people or at least they helped me find places to order from.
Ordering off line can be tricky, you never know.
I found so many new places to order from.
And I probably wouldn't have took a chance on them if I didn't read about them on ECF first.:)

TheVapingJester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Jackson Missouri
Great review there. :)
I ordered from all them places too.
Part of me learning how to be a Vaper lol I learned to Order stuff before I need it or stuff I really don't need at all lol

I would like to see FT put time of delivery on all the items. Give you a chance to maybe pick something else just like it but ships faster.
My First order was held up for 3 days just for these 90 cent drip tips.:(

But I think I just get spoiled from them companies that ship an deliver so fast. Like HALO it seem like soon as I click BUY the juice is in my mailbox lol. But their juice have to steep a couple days too.

I like post like these because they help people or at least they helped me find places to order from.
Ordering off line can be tricky, you never know.
I found so many new places to order from.
And I probably wouldn't have took a chance on them if I didn't read about them on ECF first.:)

I coudn't agree more with your response! I researched all of the companies I ordered from before I ordered, and most of my research was done here at ECF. An online community is only as valuable as it's members and their contributions, which are both outstanding on this forum. At first, I wasn't going to write this post because every topic I covered has probably been covered before. But I have spent so much time reading and learning here, I can't help but want to give back to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread