Recieved HSA letter for my first E-Cig purcahse (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru84

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and E-Cig thing and from singapore, after much studying, I purchase a Joye Ego-T starter kit from Liberty Flights.com last friday, I was hoping the parcel arrives soon, instead yesterday I recieved a letter from HSA asking me to contact the duty officer to collect my article.

I was wondering.. Are they really so kind enuff to return the items to me? Or is this a trap setup to get me to surrender my self and get slapped with a fine in the process?

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Sounds like a trap , but they already know who you are . Send a friend down to pick it up . If it's a fine , it could be pretty steep . I've heard , up to 5000.00 Singapore dollars . You might have to actually take possession , for them to get you . Be very careful . You could always call , and tell them , you weren't expecting a package , and see if they tell you what it is . If they know , they opened it , and are setting a trap . Your story , could be that , maybe one of your neighbors ordered it .

Haru84

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Hi Renzuli, thanks for your advice, that being said, I won't want to risk myself to a 5000 fine. And i'm not sure I wanna implicate the person collecting the parcel on my behalf also. Any fellow Singaporeans here had any luck in collecting their items back from HSA?

If its not worth it, I rather try my luck on another purchase. Been smoking analogs for too damn long already just to give up on my first failed purchase. = (

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
Welcome to ECF Haru, can't give you any hints/tips/tricks or advice for the HSA, seeing as I've had no experience with them. However I can tell you that once you get your (non spammed) post count up to 5 (and wait an hour) you can post a question in the Singapore forum about it. In the meantime you can browse over there and maybe find the answer to your question.

FlyinMozart

Aug 6, 2011
Ubin
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and E-Cig thing and from singapore, after much studying, I purchase a Joye Ego-T starter kit from Liberty Flights.com last friday, I was hoping the parcel arrives soon, instead yesterday I recieved a letter from HSA asking me to contact the duty officer to collect my article.

I was wondering.. Are they really so kind enuff to return the items to me? Or is this a trap setup to get me to surrender my self and get slapped with a fine in the process?

Same here, got the letter last week. Mine is all only hardwares ego T batteries and LR atties still kana...

Haru84

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Same here, got the letter last week. Mine is all only hardwares ego T batteries and LR atties still kana...

Wah! Spare parts also got caught? I read abit here and there. I thought as long it does not looked like a regular cig It should get be able to pass through the custom without much problem? Basically I felt ego-t doesn't look one bit like a regular cig at all, but still kanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread