Recommend a 510 or 306 atty for a newbie Reo Grand owner and cheapest place to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
WOW you are friggin awesome, this is the first time someone ever offered to send me free stuff on a forum !!

Gosh, vaping people in this forum are so nice and have a great heart.

Other forums I'm in everyone bashes everyone, or everyone disses everyone.

In this forum everyone just helps everyone, my God I love these people.:banana:

Dude, all REOauts seem to be freakin awesome. You should see the killer little battery meter ol' Sterno hooked me up with. No charge. He was offering to them to anyone who wanted one. What a Boss. You unknowingly became part of a very exclusive cult here, you just didn't know it. Except in this cult, the members truly want to help you and offer perfectly good stuff to ya gratis. Im in. Now where's my koolade..,

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Dude, all REOauts seem to be freakin awesome. You should see the killer little battery meter ol' Sterno hooked me up with. No charge. He was offering to them to anyone who wanted one. What a Boss. You unknowingly became part of a very exclusive cult here, you just didn't know it. Except in this cult, the members truly want to help you and offer perfectly good stuff to ya gratis. Im in. Now where's my koolade..,

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun
not wanting to hi jack the thread but i will have more meters to give out soon

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Where's a good place to inexpensively buy little bubble mailing envelopes in the real world, BTW? My local office depot quit carrying them, and my local k-mart is kind of hit or miss about stocking them (as they are about everything else).

My local dollar store sells them 2 for a buck.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I had a friend who used to live in Tyler, TX, Dr. Val Finnell. (Now he's COL Val Finnell, USAF; his eagle egg will hatch May 31st in Dayton.)

Driven down there a couple of times; it's a bit far to drive for bubble mailers. Think I'll try my much more local wal-mart again first!

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
As an exclusive dripper who's tried just about everything:

Cisco Spec atomizers are, generally speaking, the best disposable atomizers out there. Avidvaper sells them.
I personally use their 3.0 ohm 510s, 2.5 ohm 306s, and their HH357 - which in my honest opinion is the best atomizer out there. It does have a learning curve and it is a bit expensive.

Also, I suggest the i06 from ikenvape. Unfortunately, it's an awkward size and 306 drip tips do NOT work on it. If you can manage to find somewhere to get a glass drip tip they are an true treat of an atomizer to have from time to time.

I really suggest a glass drip tip like a trippy tip or another brand. When dripping it really is all about that true flavor.
Also, a drip shield is a nifty device that you should look into as well.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
As an exclusive dripper who's tried just about everything:

Cisco Spec atomizers are, generally speaking, the best disposable atomizers out there. Avidvaper sells them.
I personally use their 3.0 ohm 510s, 2.5 ohm 306s, and their HH357 - which in my honest opinion is the best atomizer out there. It does have a learning curve and it is a bit expensive.

Also, I suggest the i06 from ikenvape. Unfortunately, it's an awkward size and 306 drip tips do NOT work on it. If you can manage to find somewhere to get a glass drip tip they are an true treat of an atomizer to have from time to time.

I really suggest a glass drip tip like a trippy tip or another brand. When dripping it really is all about that true flavor.
Also, a drip shield is a nifty device that you should look into as well.

+1 About Cisco!

I found the i06 quality to be as good but way too tight of a draw for my liking.

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
Just get them on ebay, they are the cheapest place you can find them.
They come in many different sizes and types.
Do you want the yellow envelopes with air bubbles inside? Or do you want the white poly mailers with air bubble inside?
What sizes you need? I can help you find the cheapest price available.
And how many do you need?

costxpress is where I bought mine.

Where's a good place to inexpensively buy little bubble mailing envelopes in the real world, BTW? My local office depot quit carrying them, and my local k-mart is kind of hit or miss about stocking them (as they are about everything else).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread